• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck no. Scott rocks, I’m just saying we got pretty smoking deals with the caveat that there is a wait to receive. Once you wait on a few cans, a couple months on a scope deal is nothing. That’s what i meant, sorry about not being clear.
Well Scott canceled my September Gen3 order with no notice and wouldn’t tell me why. 🤷‍♂️ I recall waiting 4+ months for 1-10 MRADs so I don’t and haven’t bitched here about waits, because the juice was always worth the squeeze.

Well Scott canceled my September Gen3 order with no notice and wouldn’t tell me why. 🤷‍♂️ I recall waiting 4+ months for 1-10 MRADs so I don’t and haven’t bitched here about waits, because the juice was always worth the squeeze.
Hmmm. I ordered one in September as well…

If you placed an order with Liberty Optics over the past few months and have not received your products then go look at this thread and read it completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.