• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics = Carl Zeiss Sport Optics dealer

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

We won approval a couple of weeks ago, but I've been so slam busy that I haven't had a chance to share the news. We've been selling the Conquest for years, but never had access to the old Diavari/new Victory stuff.....until now.

I envision ordering a bunch of the new LRFs to start with, and a few of you have expressed interest in their low power big game scopes and the 6-24x56 and 6-24x72 models.

If there is anything we can do for you, let me know. Quotes always provided for free!

Thanks,

Scott

Re: Liberty Optics = Carl Zeiss Sport Optics dealer

You going to sell Hensoldts? Just curious. You will notice I ask a lot of questions that I am just curious about.
smile.gif

scott do you happen to have a pic of the reticle in the Zeiss spotter 60? how will this compare to the rival, the leupold mk4 with reticles such as the TMR? are they on similar price ranges?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flims</div><div class="ubbcode-body">scott do you happen to have a pic of the reticle in the Zeiss spotter 60? how will this compare to the rival, the leupold mk4 with reticles such as the TMR? are they on similar price ranges?</div></div>

We have the Spotter 60 here at Rifles Only and have been using it since the Cup. There is absolutely no comparing it too anything on the market. It's insanely good, and the reticle is done right.

It's not a Crosshair reticle, but an L shaped Mil Reticle with a very small aiming cross in the center. It's doesn't obstruct your field of view, its not something you have to look around, I know most people tell me they put the targets in one of the quadrants on most reticles in spotters so the reticle is not blocking the view of the target, the Spotter 60 doesn't suffer from any drawbacks.

I'm normally a magnification whore, but now I always have the Spotter 60 on 20X because it is that good.

I highly recommend it for professionals, but if you have the money, it's the one to get. For others, consider the Opolyth from Scott which has a similar reticle, albeit a lot thicker than the Spotter 60 and not illuminated but it is also a good choice in a spotter with a reticle.

I will say I have 2 Zeiss 65mm spotters both with their Mil Dot reticle in them and the Spotter 60 just eats their lunch, seriously.

Scott, pls IM me prices on the Zeiss spotter. I love Zeiss. Also, will you eventually carry the Hensoldt? I have the Premier 3-15 on the way, but woul consider trying the Hensoldt instead of the the 5-25 Premier unless the 3-15 just blows me away.

Thanks guys,

I think the spotter 60 is a Hensoldt product, not a Zeiss sporting optic product offering. Something around $5K, IIRC.

I do not believe we will be getting into Hensoldt at this time.

Scott