• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics Customer Service is SUPERIOR!

ArmedAgent

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2009
Statesville, NC
For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of dealing with Scott Berish and Liberty Optics, do yourself a favor and call him if you have a need for optics or their related mounts, rings, or bases. I 1st called on him about two weeks ago and have made repeated calls to him picking his brain concerning my needs and choices.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Never once did I feel rushed to end a call or feel any pressure to buy anything from him.</span> He truly tried his best to lead me in the right direction for my needs at all price points. If he wasn't available when I called he always promptly returned my voicemails. To me that is customer service at its best!
smile.gif

Thanks Scott and look forward to getting a package when it arrives.

Amp

Re: Liberty Optics Customer Service is SUPERIOR!

Scott is a class act. All of my optics have been from him, and will continue to be from him.

I haven't ever purchased from Scott, but that's a result of him personally suggesting a competitor in a situation where I needed something that wasn't initially going to work through him.

Rest assured in the future if Scott has what I need or can get it I'll be going through him.

Most people selling something won't turn you to their competition if it's in your best interest.

Scott will, and that's something worthy of praise in these modern times. Honesty and integrity are valuable traits.

Scott has been more than helpful and patient with me in message land as well. +1

A BIG +1 to what everyone has said!!!!!!

Boy, my wife doesn't agree with you all at all. Ever since Scott moved to Montana and started dispensing great optics to us hill billys my bank account has taken a notable down turn. She just don't understand how much I've saved dealing with Scott. On a serious note it's been a real pleasure doing business with him.

Amp,

Thanks for the order and welcome to the Hide! Hiders, I suggested Amp join the Hide, I appreciate his very first post
smile.gif
but I always point shooters to join this dynamic group as an awesome resource.

pimpgun,

Even hillbilles have a need to see better, so they can shoot better
wink.gif
I'll be at the Kalispell gun show next weekend, come by and visit. I'm in the middle of a move to Creston right now, you'd think I was half-gypsy! I'm just glad we are giving ourselves a week to complete the move...I'll get out your way sometime soon.

Scott

As Scott said, I did join this community at his recommendation. I had "lurked" here for about a month and learned more about optics (brands, reticles, ffp vs sfp, hold-overs, mils and on and on...) here than I had in 40 years of being alive and 30 years of actively shooting pistols, shotguns and AR style guns at 200 yards or less. I purchased a DPMS SASS as my first "extended range" gun about a month ago and have been debating the merits of different optics since. This site has proven the be the most valuable tool I could find for a wealth of opinions and knowledge.

Thanks to all who contribute here for the common good.

Amp

I will +1 on this. I haven't ordered from Scott yet, but he has been responsive and offered me some great advice. I will be placing an order for rings and torque wrenches this coming week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmedAgent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of dealing with Scott Berish and Liberty Optics, do yourself a favor and call him if you have a need for optics or their related mounts, rings, or bases. I 1st called on him about two weeks ago and have made repeated calls to him picking his brain concerning my needs and choices.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Never once did I feel rushed to end a call or feel any pressure to buy anything from him.</span> He truly tried his best to lead me in the right direction for my needs at all price points. If he wasn't available when I called he always promptly returned my voicemails. To me that is customer service at its best!
smile.gif

Thanks Scott and look forward to getting a package when it arrives.

Amp

</div></div>

Scott has helped me a lot on my new scope choice.
After discussing it with some of you here on the SH, Scott PM d me and told me he had some of the new
Premier 3-15X50 coming in soon.
After talking to him here and on the Phone I decided to get one. Earlier in the year the scopes were listed at
$2800 and Scott has the new Double turn scopes listed at $2499 now so I was glad to get on the list for one.
Scott has been great to talk with and he calls me with details on my purchase. not many people still do that.
Thanks Scott

Now comes the wait for my new scope and it drives me crazy!
crazy.gif

Scott is The Man. He is 110% GTG and I would recommend anyone buying a scope to buy through him. Yes, his products and especially his Customer Service can not be beat.

Now if I could only get him to stock Horus Vision scopes ....

Scott Rocks! Did a deal with him for a set of Viper binos, and a 3x18 SH IOR scope. He treated me like I was the only customer he ever had. Shipping was fast, and the products were outstanding. It's hard to find a business that treats you like you matter these days. Scott and Liberty Optics define true customer service.

Thanks for the great service Scott!

Ditto on Scott being a great guy to buy and get advice from.

I've bought several scopes and a spotting scope from him and about to order again.

I have to say the same. Scott helped me recently on a high end scope purchase and I will go back to him for my optics needs.