• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty optics Rocks!!

improwler

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2009
san francisco, ca
Guys, I called Liberty last Thursday and Scott berish answered the phone, spoke to him a bit about general bullshit and eventually optics.
Bought a Vortex Strikefire for my new AR build and recieved the scope along with a free hat this afternoon!!
Phenominal freakin service!
And Scott is a real guy, not some broccoli stalk sitting in a cubicle taking your order!
I am taking my strikefire and my stag upper double star lower newest Ar build on an adventure soon and will report back on how it does in a real world scenario.
Buy with confidence!!
http://www.libertyoptics.com/

Re: Liberty optics Rocks!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iron prowler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, I called Liberty last Thursday and Scott berish answered the phone, spoke to him a bit about general bullshit and eventually optics.
Bought a Vortex Strikefire for my new AR build and recieved the scope along with a free hat this afternoon!!
Phenominal freakin service!
And Scott is a real guy, not some broccoli stalk sitting in a cubicle taking your order!
I am taking my strikefire and my stag upper double star lower newest Ar build on an adventure soon and will report back on how it does in a real world scenario.
Buy with confidence!!
http://www.libertyoptics.com/
</div></div>

Gee, nobody's ever said THAT before...
smirk.gif

Seriously though. Scott's one of the best.

I got a funny Scott story:

I learned that my PH was about to be shipped so I got excited and tried to add a set of Seekonk torque wrenches to my shipment. I called him up today to add it and the door bell rings.. Its the USPS man with my scope in hand... my jaw dropped.

But dont worry.. After I closed the door with my new scope in hand, Scott said my wrenches will be here this thursday.

Satisfaction at it's finest.

No worries with Scott. He was great to deal with, and there is no better customer service. No matter how bad the customer.
wink.gif

Just placed an order with Scott today and had my own experience regarding the excellent customer service. Best price on the net as well. It is great to have such good vendors here on the Hide that understand our needs.

Seems to me as if Liberty Optics must be the only Vendor on Snipershide that ever ships anything promptly or fill an order correctly.

I wonder why posts that are transaction related, and have nothing to do with shooting, are permitted to be posted in this forum section or anywhere at all? Couldn't Berish just pay for his own Liberty Optics forum section, or maybe there should be a "talk to the vendors" section?

Scott will likely call me an "Asshat" again for some reason or another, but WTF is with all thefan-club posts?

Weeks ago, I clicked on a thread titled "Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14" and instead of there being any discussion about the scopesight, it was a "Rah Rah Siss Boom Bah" from another Berish customer with nothing but how "I love my new scope" and "Scott's the best".

For all you guys who are so thrilled with Berish, why not just get a room?

no i doubt Scott will call you an asshat but let me remind you of something, bashing a company will get you banned do you need to see a link that states that fact?

this is quoted from LowLight:

In order to do our part, I am saying here and now, that if anyone, for any reason feels the need to attack a company, Tac Ops or otherwise, for any reason they will be banned for one year. This has to stop and we are drawing the line in the digital sand right here, right now. Doesn't matter who you are, whether you think you are being funny, you will be banned, period. And again, I don't care who you are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swamper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems to me as if Liberty Optics must be the only Vendor on Snipershide that ever ships anything promptly or fill an order correctly.

I wonder why posts that are transaction related, and have nothing to do with shooting, are permitted to be posted in this forum section or anywhere at all? Couldn't Berish just pay for his own Liberty Optics forum section, or maybe there should be a "talk to the vendors" section?

Scott will likely call me an "Asshat" again for some reason or another, but WTF is with all thefan-club posts?

Weeks ago, I clicked on a thread titled "Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14" and instead of there being any discussion about the scopesight, it was a "Rah Rah Siss Boom Bah" from another Berish customer with nothing but how "I love my new scope" and "Scott's the best".

For all you guys who are so thrilled with Berish, why not just get a room?

</div></div>

Scott may not, but I will. Get the stick out of your ass. People brag about vendors that do good work. People give reports on Vendors that do bad work. This lets the community know who they can trust with their hard earned money. New to forums? Again get the stick out of your ass.

Oh and another thing, Scott Rocks.

RE: Scott and Liberty Optics.

I don't know Scott Berish, and I never meet him. I don't know if he likes children or if he is kind to dogs; hell I don't know if he even owns a dog.

But I have exchanged PM's with him about products and the like, and bought items from his business. In my business dealings with Liberty Optics and Scott he has always been first class. Anything I ordered, I got fast. Any question I asked or concern I expressed, was always answered promptly and completely, with honesty. Which is rare these days.

So I don't know if Scott Rocks, or if he Rolls, but I do know
he is a good business man that cares what his customers thinks, and treats his customers as if they matter. And that is again rare these days.

Thanks,

Bob

Hey Swamper you still got your panties in a wad about something IOR dont you? Why do feel that you need to discredit Scott? Has he ever done you wrong? I am betting heavily on no he hasnt ever done any of his customers wrong. I think its pretty apparent that what you posted was pretty well defined in LL's post about bashing a company. Take it for what its worth. I think that Scott is a stand up guy that stands behind his products and even goes well out of his way to handle problems for his customers that he has nothing to do with. But this is usual Swamper behavior

For The Record: I have said nothing about IOR-Valdada here, and have said nothing negative about Berish or his operation.

I do know that SnipersHide could benefit from a policy that threads and replies should have application to shooting or gear function(s) that pertain to the specific forum.

Perhaps there could be a Vendor Attaboy thread or forum, like some of the 100+ page threads that go forever? Why not have a thread for each vendor in a Vendors Forum, or put the thread in with the Group Buys/Commercial Sales forums?

swamper we all know that Scott rubbed you the wrong way, but everyone can also tell that you are not merely stating that we should have a Vendors Attaboy thread. Come on some of us were born at night but it wasnt last night. Drop the hard feelings you have about Scott

Swamper, you're seriously on my short list to be permanently booted, since you seem to have to run around and chase Liberty Optics.

As a side note, since you're so hip to all of it optically, "How many employees from S&B work in the US" and "How does this company compare to IOR in terms of corporate representation" ?

I'll give you shot before you push my last button.

I seriously dont understand how you couldn't like Scott.

almost forgot....... Liberty Optics rocks!!!!

p.s. Im pretty sure Scott likes dogs

I just dropped the coin on another PH 3-15 from Scott. Talking about taking care of his customers, holy crap! Thanks buddy! I don't care what people say about you, you're awesome in my book!

I will be posting picture of the twins when the other one gets here! Again thanks Scott!

Haven't dropped tons of cash with Scott, but I've spent a bit. I wouldn't have any issues going to him with any other purchases I need.
If I can say anything bad, website is a bit hard, calling or email, however, clears everything up

Well, Scott told me that my scope would ship in 2wks, 1 week ago. Got home and it is at the post office for pickup today. That is the shit. Customer service at it's best. Rico

Have a legitimate gripe? I like hearing about that, so I can make a more informed purchasing decision.

If not, close your pie eater. People like Scott Berish deserve the praise for doing such a fine job. People like you, that simply serve to get in their way, won't make many friends around here.

deadly0311 said:
no i doubt Scott will call you an asshat but let me remind you of something, bashing a company will get you banned do you need to see a link that states that fact?

What about bashing COUNTER SNIPER SCOPES ?????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For all you guys who are so thrilled with Berish, why not just get a room?</div></div>

I would but, I am married
laugh.gif
I LOVE YOU, MAN!
2009_i_love_you_man_wallpaper_002.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobG</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For all you guys who are so thrilled with Berish, why not just get a room?</div></div>

I would but, I am married
laugh.gif
I LOVE YOU, MAN!
2009_i_love_you_man_wallpaper_002.jpg
</div></div>

HAHAHA! Slappin the base, slappin the base, slappin the base...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
deadly0311 said:

What about bashing COUNTER SNIPER SCOPES ????? </div></div>

Are they a sponsor here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swamper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems to me as if Liberty Optics must be the only Vendor on Snipershide that ever ships anything promptly or fill an order correctly.

I wonder why posts that are transaction related, and have nothing to do with shooting, are permitted to be posted in this forum

</div></div>

Customer service is so rare now a days,
that you are excited to experience it, and want to tell others about it right away.
Everytime I have spoken to Scott, he goes above and beyond, and he certainly doesn't have to, most people would buy from him just to save a few bucks.....

How long do you go with the whole fucking world thinking you're wrong, before you ask yourself..... "hmmmm, I wonder if it's me?"

just sayin.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
deadly0311 said:

What about bashing COUNTER SNIPER SCOPES ????? </div></div>

not to sure that i was really ever bashing them, i did do a review on it though, if you consider that bashing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: orkan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No doubt.

Scott is a class act. </div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">+</span>1</span>

I've talked with Scott on the phone many times to get his opinion of a product he was selling. I've asked him to compare one optic to another...

In each instance Scott answered me courteously and truthfully. If there is a problem he will disclose it before being asked.

Mainly, I have been impressed with his patience. He has a helluva lot more patience than I have. I tend to call on multiple occasions as things occur to me to ask questions about a product I'm considering purchasing. I figure I'm a pretty big PIA, but, Scott has never even hinted that he was getting a little tired of me bugging him.

In addition to his professionalism, you just won't find anyone that will beat him in price and trade-ins...period.

I'm glad Scott is a resource for this community and I hope he continues to flourish and be successful-he deserves it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magnumdood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
In addition to his professionalism, you just won't find anyone that will beat him in price and trade-ins...period.

I'm glad Scott is a resource for this community and I hope he continues to flourish and be successful-he deserves it. </div></div>

I agree completely!!

I just happened to have gotten a PR 5-25 that I wouldn't have been able to afford without the deal Scott and I worked out!

Additionally in days gone by, he has always been a great source of customer service. Doesn't matter if your buying a high dollar scope, or a BC scope cap he will answer your questions and be as helpful as anyone could ask a retailer to be.

Hiders,

Thanks for all the kind words and support. I appreciate the unbiased testimonials and feedback from all.

Magnumdood, you said it very kindly, I do my best to interact with each client with the utmost repsect and courtesy. This is something that Hogan (aka Swamper) doesn't seem to understand. I spent a lot of time trying to help him without him ever spending a penny with us.

I've many more phone calls and emails and PMs than I ever thought possible, so quick turnaround suffers a bit nowadays. But you guys still give us a chance, and we appreciate it.

FWIW, the word I got is that Swamper has been banned for life. His ilk have no place on the best forum of it's kind. I'm sure it pains him that he can't run his mouth off here anymore. I'm also sure he'll pop up somewhere else like whack-a-mole. But the Hide is now a Swamper-free zone. Hallelujah!

Take care,

Scott

Scott, thanks for the quick shipping on the premier 5x25. I love it by the way. I hope to get to shoot it in a couple of weeks when I am not so busy, Rico

Yeah, no kidding. Big thanks to Scott for getting out my 5-25x sooner then I thought. Went shooting last Saturday morning thinking, the scope would come in Monday at the earliest since Scott only got the scopes in on Wednesday or Thursday and the trip from Montana to TX would be 3 or 4 business days before it got to my house. Well I got a call on Saturday afternoon right after I just got done shooting saying my scope was at the house. Damn you Scott for shipping it priority and getting it to me so fast! Oh well, I'm heading to the range tomorrow morning to bang some steel at 600. Thanks again Scott!
laugh.gif

I placed my order early this week and had the package in hand yesterday. I was floored. My purchase is much more enjoyable because of the awesome customer service. Scott, you sir are a class act!! Thanks

yeah yeah, my first post on Sniper's Hide, but I ordered a scope from Liberty Optics Friday evening and got an email this morning (Monday)saying it's shipping today. Regardless of any issues I have with the scope itself, which would not be Scott's fault, the prompt message, a forum member discount (another forum) and the positive feedback here and the other forum, let's me know that I probably won't have any problems getting help if I need it. Thanks Scott.

I bought a Falcon 4-14x44 about a month ago. Put in my Burris XTR lows and headed to the range to sight in. Found that my brass would not eject due to those humongous knobs. The next step up from low is another .250" in the Burris line. So I call Scott and chat about Seekins rings for a bit. (BTW, Seekins rings are VERY nice).

Since I live about 30 min. from him he offers to drop a set of Med-high and High's off for me to try and then give him back the one's that don't work.

Find the combo I like and wait for my new stock to go to the range again.

Fast forward to yesterday when I finally get to shoot my new setup. Get to the range and bore sight. Hmm, that's an awful lot of elevation to get zeroed. Do some checking and sure enough, I have two different rings on my scope! I must have mixed them somehow.

Call to Scott to let him know what happened. He was so calm... "Don't sweat it". His wife drove one into town to swap for the wrong one so I could go shoot this morning. That's customer service!

THANKS SCOTT!

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magnumdood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'm glad Scott is a resource for this community and I hope he continues to flourish and be successful-he deserves it. </div></div>

I agree completely!!

I just happened to have gotten a PR 5-25 that I wouldn't have been able to afford without the deal Scott and I worked out!

Additionally in days gone by, he has always been a great source of customer service. Doesn't matter if your buying a high dollar scope, or a BC scope cap he will answer your questions and be as helpful as anyone could ask a retailer to be. </div></div>

I've seen other reply comments in threads alluding to someone being a Scott groupie or some other nonsense if they give him kudos. Man, be happy you have good vendors to work with.

I have bought a number of items from Scott and every transaction has been excellent in every respect. Why shouldn't we communicate if someone is good to deal with? The idea of a forum is to inform its participants, no? I can say the same for Bauer Arms, Cheese, NOTAGURU and Marty@Badger. All have been excellent.

This forum is a great clearinghouse of info and the best of its kind on the web.