• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics service

Blackhawk 1

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
In today’s world were service is sometimes lacking I would like to let everyone know it is alive and well at Liberty Optics. Recently I have made several purchases at Liberty and all of my dealing have been outstanding. The level of knowledge and service provided by Scott at Liberty exceeded my expectations!

Re: Liberty Optics service

+1. Personal Experience on multiple ocassions. Scott knows what it means to take care of the customer.

I agree I have called Scott and asked him questions several times he has always been very helpful. Recently I purchased one of the 3-18x42 rebuilt IOR Snipers Hide scopes that he had on sale. The service and the product are both great. I had difficulty mounting the scope and Scott helped me find the correct mounting solution for my rifle. You can't go wrong with Liberty Optics. Thanks Scott!!!!

Just got a Vortex Razor HD from Scott. He did have me double check the ring height just to make sure I got the right one. Wouldn't hesitate to order from him again when my wallet fills up again.

Good for the blokes down under aswell looks after me with great service on all buys thanks Scott.
How is it going with the Vortex PST
regards
Guy

Scott is on top of things, and im luck to live close, so shipping is FAST !!! I have been pondering taking a drink of the Premier koolaid ... if I do Ill be calling Scott.

I got a set of binocs from him and all i can say is he has a customer for life

Scott runs a standup operation. I always look to him first for optic needs.

Thanks for the awesome feedback, guys.

This has been a tough week, we had some family issues come up and I've been way behind. Everything is OK but it will take a bit to get caught up.

So, please hang in there until I take care of you.

Thanks a bunch,

Scott

Ordered some seekins rings from Liberty on Monday night, late in the night. Showed up here today. Amazingly fast shipping and the personal email, hand written thank you on the invoice are great touches that ensure my business will keep going back. It's strange how small things like that make a purchase seem so much nicer.

Scott may, or may not, be in a class by himself; but, if he isn't, it don't take long to call the roll.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sqwirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered some seekins rings from Liberty on Monday night, late in the night. Showed up here today. Amazingly fast shipping and the personal email, hand written thank you on the invoice are great touches that ensure my business will keep going back. It's strange how small things like that make a purchase seem so much nicer. </div></div>

Big +1. Ordered some Seekins rings earlier in the week from Scott. They shipped the same day, with an e-mail from Scott letting me know. Hand written thank you on the invoice... doesn't get any better than that.

Ditto regarding all comments regarding Scott at Liberty.

I ordered a scope from Scott Tuesday ~ 6p CDT. He said to look for it on Saturday - he "lied" - it arrived today!

It is a pleasure to deal with a company, especially an individual that does what they say and delivers!

Scott Berish and Liberty Optics have a customer for life.

Kevin