• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE GEAR!

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

Happy 4th of July weekend, stay safe, but please, have fun and spend time with family and friends.

August 3 will be our 6th anniversary of Liberty Optics. As many of you know, I quit my "day job" to pursue Liberty Optics fulltime as a business early last year. Many thought I was nuts due to the sagging economy, and maybe I was, but I seriously love doing this and I will say that it has been a wonderful time and we have continued to grow. So much so that I actually have fulltime help starting on Monday to help with answering the phones and marketing our business. We are 100% a family business, and you guys have had a huge part in our growth.

I stopped counting how many times when a customer contacts us via email or phone and I get "I heard about you on the Hide" or "I read your stuff on the Hide" or "so and so on the Hide says you can be of help with my optics decisions..." You guys have been simply phenomenal with your support, and we at Liberty Optics can't thank you enough!!

So.....we have decided to give back, here on the Hide, with a contest <span style="font-style: italic">just for you guys, and nowhere else on the web</span>. Sniper's Hide is a powerful and dynamic community of shooters and we are honored to serve you. We are still a small outfit but we dug deep to offer you some serious gear absolutely free. With this post, we kick off the official <span style="font-weight: bold">2009 Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide customer appreciation contest!!</span>

Let's get to some details.

First, between now and 2400 hours on August 2 (Sunday night at midnight), all you have to do is email us at [email protected] with your Sniper's Hide handle, and the best way to contact you in case you are a winner. That's it. We will log your email with a sequential number and store it on our server. On August 3, we will randomly select the winners and post them here by the SH handle!!

Now, for the rules.....

1) Only one entry per person, period

2) Only members registered on this site on June 30, 2009 or before are eligible. We don't want any newbies registering after this announcement and taking prizes from old hats that have paid their dues and contributed to making this the fine community it is. That's our call, and we sleep well with it.

3) Unless noted in the prize description, no substitutions on prizes, thank you.

4) You agree not to be upset if we send you an email flyer with hot deals, sales items, or unique product opportunities. Your email addy will be shared with no one!

5) No export of riflescopes or mil-spec mounting systems. Sorry.

Now, for the prizes!

<span style="text-decoration: underline">GRAND PRIZE WINNER</span>:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Premier Heritage 3-15x50 tactical scope</span>, with 27mil double turn knobs, and a reticle of the winner's choice! Value: $2499

<span style="text-decoration: underline">First Place Winner</span>:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex Razor 20-60x80 spotting scope </span> and any <span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex Razor binocular</span> of the winner's choice! Value: Up to $2479

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Second Place Winner</span>:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Leupold 60075 Mark 4 6.5-20x50 riflescope</span> with M1 knobs and illuminated TMR reticle Value: $1429

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Third Place Winner</span>: <span style="font-weight: bold">Sightron SIII 3.5-10x44 Long Range</span> riflescope, mildot reticle Value: $700

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Fourth Place Winner</span>: <span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex Viper 10x50 binoculars </span> Value: $589

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Fifth Place Winner</span>: <span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex Viper 6.5-20 mildot riflescope</span>. Winner's choice of either 44mm or 50mm objective! Value: $500

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Sixth Place Winner</span>: <span style="font-weight: bold">Millett Zoom Dot red dot scope</span> Value: $299

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Seventh Place Winner</span>: <span style="font-weight: bold">Seekins Precision Remington 700 SA 20moa base with the winner's choice of 30mm or 34mm rings</span>!! Value: Up to $228

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Eighth Place Winner</span>: <span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex Strikefire red dot</span>, winner's choice of low or AR-15 mounting ring Value: $149

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Honorable Mention Prizes</span>: 5 winners will win a<span style="font-weight: bold"> free Liberty Optics hat,</span> winner's choice of navy or tan. Value: $15x5 = $75

So, there you have it! Nearly $9000 worth of stuff, there for the taking. So what are you waiting for? Send me an email at [email protected] to claim your chance to win!!!!

Thanks Hiders. Look forward to doing business with you for a long time to come.

Take care,

Scott

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE GEAR!

Damb Scott your getting it done!! I've enjoyed seversl transactions with you and look forward to more.Congratulations on the 6 year anniversery and many more to come.

Wow Scott, you've really stepped up with this deal. Thank you very much for your generous offer and I hope you continue to have huge growth and profits.

OUTF*%@STANDING
I'm in.
Let's keep this to the top!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GRAND PRIZE WINNER:

Premier Heritage 3-15x50 tactical scope, with 27mil double turn knobs, and a reticle of the winner's choice! Value: $2499</div></div>

Yikes! I am in on that
grin.gif

Names in the hat. Congrats on the success and thanks Scott!

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE G

I'm in!! Scott has done an amazing job bringing IOR back to the playing field!

Above and beyond the call!
This gesture has gone a long way towards confirming that you are one of the good guys in this world.
May your orders quadruple and you hire more family to keep up.

Fingers crossed

Congratulations Scott on your expanding business. I too hope you outgrow this stage with continued success.

Thank you for offering this amazing deal. You're gonna make a bunch of folks really happy.

Scott.

This is awesome and I really appreciate you doing this for the site members. It's beyond generous and I personally wish you continued success.

Regards,

F

Wow thanks a lot Scott! That's very gracious of you.

Scott, you rock bro, extremely generous offer, Thanks for chance! Enjoy your 4th!!
Thanks
Scott

Thanks Scott,

This is a great thing you are doing.

E-mail sent.

John

Thanks alot for the contest Scott and the support to the members of the Hide. My email was just sent. I never win anything in raffles but I need to keep trying LOL

WOW! I'm in, email sent.

Thanks!

Absolutely outstanding!! I wish you much continued success!!

DK

Thanks Scott!! Nice to see a business man that appreciates his customers. Even before this I thought Liberty Optics had kick ass service. This just punted the donkey into the stratosfere *sp.
Im not much on luck BUT we all know, you miss 100% of the shots you dont take!
Good luck to all, an Happy Birthday America! Thanks to all the vets who helped keep it free!!

mowey wowee... email sent... I dont think Ive ever seen a raffle like this before!

Thanks Scott !!!!

Scott,

You are the MAN!

Giving away a PH says thanks in a pretty big way...

Wow, Liberty Optics!!! You guys are great!!! Very kind of you to do this. You also, have some of the best deals anywhere!!! Sending e-mail

Outstanding as usual Scott. I'm in.

Sent mine in, you are great people to deal with, thanks for the contest.

Wow, I have never won anything from a raffle in my whole life, crossing my fingers for that Premier!

Scott made a great first impression when I picked up a few things from him (even though he sounded like warmed over death), and the shipping was FAST!

Thanks for the contest.

Wow amazing! Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks alot for the contest Scott and the support to the members of the Hide. My email was just sent. <span style="font-weight: bold">I never win anything in raffles</span> but I need to keep trying LOL </div></div>

Because you win enough in matches!
wink.gif

Very cool of you Scott, email sent. You've been more than helpful more than once to this low budget horse trading hobbyist, and its highly appreciated and spoken of!