• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics....something you all know....but...

exd3686

Private
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2008
Illinois
Yes, we all know that Scott with Liberty Optics is the s&@t when it comes to optics and great customer service. But.........did you know that he has some sort of magical, voodoo, ESP, (or caller ID) powers. I called from work to place an order and got the answering machine. I understand that everyone is busy so I figured that I'd just call back later or on another day. Well, I got a call on my work line and it was Scott asking if I called and needed help. I placed my order and Scott was very helpful.

I've sent e-mail questions to Scott after 10pm only to find that he responded minutes later. He has even helped with info even if he wasn't ensured a sale. Good show bro!

I don't know if Sniper's Hide has a vendor of the year award but I'd have no problem nominating Scott. I've been looking for contractors to do some work on my house and can't even get them to call me back.....Scott should teaching customer service classes to all businesses.

Thanks Scott!

Re: Liberty Optics....something you all know....but...

I've heard great things about Liberty and plan to make my next optics purchase there. Hopefully a NF for my first centerfire bolt gun.

I called Scott to ask a question about IOR's. I got the machine so I hung up without a message, figuring I would call back later. Not two minutes later Scott called ME to ask if he could help me.

THAT is amazing and why I won't hesitate to buy from him again.

Same type of experience for me,
took the time to answer all my dumbass questions,
and just stellar customer service....

Thanks for the info. I am in the market, and will prob send my business his way. Its nice dealing with someone who will go the extra mile.

He makes it too easy to part with my money. I wanted some lower rings for my IOR so I dropped him an email. Being a prior customer he had all my info, emailed it back to me to make sure it was correct, and took care of things.

+1. Awesome to deal with and a great guy to boot!

Good customer service is hard to come by these days. I will be in the market for a new hunting scope this summer and will definitely buy from him when the time comes.

I'm buying from him next also according to what y'all say! Does he carry schmidt and bender?

Thanks guys,

In my perfect world, nobody gets an answering machine or voicemail, ever. You deserve to have a live human answer the phone everytime.

Due to your awesome support of us, sometimes this isn't the case.

I am working on it, soon, I hope to have a "secretary" fulltime so you always get a someone when you call, if I can't answer.

Thanks for all you do for us.

Scott

Seems like there is another one of these threads every week, but it is worth it. Scott helped me out with my rings and helped me find a specific base I was looking for even though it wasn't going to grease his pockets. That is damn fine service

Now, now. Let's stop with all this fawning and adulation. Mr. Berish still hasn't sent me my Premier scope. I feel a pout coming on.

Re: Liberty Optics....something you all know....bu

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: exd3686</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've sent e-mail questions to Scott after 10pm only to find that he responded minutes later. He has even helped with info even if he wasn't ensured a sale. Good show bro!</div></div>

To some people work is life. I'm sure he has a family to feed also so if there is an opportunity to make a little money why let it pass you by.

Re: Liberty Optics....something you all know....bu

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeeGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, now. Let's stop with all this fawning and adulation. Mr. Berish still hasn't sent me my Premier scope. I feel a pout coming on. </div></div>

+1

Scott, you still rock, but where's my heritage?
grin.gif