Liberty Optics Still Legit?

Napeequa55

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2020
I've purchased optics from Liberty Optics before. This time around it's been 8 days and no word on shipping. I tried calling but the number provided in my order confirmation has been deactivated.

Wondering if Liberty is still G2G or if people have been having issues with them?

Thanks

BoltRunner

Cold Bore
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2014
Oklahoma
Should still be fine I bought a couple MK5's from Scott not too long ago but I do think they were moving recently, what number did you call Ill see if I cant find his last email to me... @LibertyOptics help with the above...

Last edited:

Napeequa55

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2020
Should still be fine I bought a couple MK5's from Scott not too long ago but I do think they were moving recently, what number did you call Ill see if I cant find his las email to me... @LibertyOptics help with the above...
406-890-2714 was the number I'm the order email.

As I said I had a positive experience before with Liberty just wanted to verify things are still good. I sent an email so I'll wait for him to get back.

I'm leaving for a hunt next week and was hoping to get the new binos by then - that's the only reason I decided to followup on SH to make sure I shouldn't be pursuing another channel.

BoltRunner

Cold Bore
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2014
Oklahoma
406-890-2714 was the number I'm the order email.

As I said I had a positive experience before with Liberty just wanted to verify things are still good. I sent an email so I'll wait for him to get back.

I'm leaving for a hunt next week and was hoping to get the new binos by then - that's the only reason I decided to followup on SH to make sure I shouldn't be pursuing another channel.
I PM'd ya with Scott's number that is different than what you have above, I don't remember if it was his cell or not so didn't wanna put it in this thread... Wouldn't worry about it at all personally and I haven't heard of anyone else having any issues with Liberty either...

Reactions: Napeequa55

DocRDS

Undercover Fed Monitoring the Forum
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
Moldova
Absolutely g2g.

With pandemic he also lists lead times on things, which were accurate. Make sure you aren't waiting on something like that.

Secant

Minuteman
Aug 11, 2019
Out West
Scott is legit. In fact he might be……

too-legit-quit.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Basher

Twistid

I'm pilot, I can fly
Minuteman
May 17, 2020
Code 3 to Hawaii
I had to cancel an order I placed with Liberty as the wait time extended beyond the original timeline quoted. Had no issue with the refund.