• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics. VERY GTG!!!

idahojay

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 31, 2008
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I feel compelled to share my expearience with purchasing a spotting scope, tripod and cover from Scott @ Liberty Optics of Kalispell, Montana. PH# 406-890-2714, CELL# 352-572-1469 www.libertyoptics.com
Now you young bucks may not know this but the way American businesses are run these days has changed considerabley from days past. Scott runs Liberty optics the old school way, with friendley and knowledgable customer service. He spent close to an hour answering my questions, offering advice and a little shooting the shit why we were at it. If you call and get the answering machine " leave a message" and guess what, he actualey calls you back promptley!
I am not an optics guru so I did my research befor calling Scott to pick his brain about my needs in a spotting scope. He could have recamended a more expensive scope but recamended the one I was eye balling. He knew I was shooting an F-Class match in Wendover, Nevada that weekend but really dident need the scope for three more weeks at another shoot. He shipped the scope and tripod second day air at NO additional cost to me so I could try it out in Wendover. I thought that was just FANTASTIC! The cover we both new was a 30 day custom waite time. At around 2 1/2 weeks I called him to see if it mite be done as I really needed it for this other two day shoot were you have to hump all your gear and rifle from FP to FP in the Montana bush. He called the manufacturer and they did have it done so again he had them drop ship it to me second day air at NO additional cost to me. Again, FANTASTIC!!! That is how you take care of a customer!!!
Your purchase is not over when you recieve your goods. Scott is not satisfied untill you are and wants to hear from you. Liberty Optics has earned ALL my optics and optics related business.

Keep up the good work Scott and THANK YOU!!!

Jay Seaquist
Bellevue, Idaho

Re: Liberty Optics. VERY GTG!!!

+1... great prices and quick delivery with a follow-up email... the package got here so quick that it caught me off guard.

Scott's one of the best CS guys I've met, and a down to earth human being that incidentally caters to a very tough niche market.

I believe he even had a big hand in Mr Wonderful (Val) at Valdada turning into a decent customer service provider!

I have to second that. I bought a Kowa spotting scope from Scott 2 weeks ago. Fabulous prices and great CS.

Jay,

Got your message, thank you!!

I'm glad you're pleased with the Kowa spotter. You made a GREAT choice.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the members of the Hide here.

Scott

+1000 Scott is very helpful, and you can't beat his generous hide member discount, thanks Scott! you'll have an order from me soon for another Vortex

Steve

+1000 for Scott as well.

Just received my Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40mm M2 FDE Il TMR a week ago.

Scott was very patient during my researching process as I was always shooting him emails asking for price. When I called him to ask his personal opinion he was very helpful and I am extremely happy with my scope. Also Scott has a very good member discount.

Would definitely buy from Scott again.

Kevin

i want to give kind words also, despite everything being made pretty obvious already.

First post here, nice to meet all of you.

I just bought an IOR Valdada scope from Liberty Optics, the 2-12x32mm one with the 35mm tube. Scott told me he would send it out Monday morning. It came via UPS the very next day. I was astounded.

I checked the return address for IOR Valdada and wouldn't you know it, the place is about 2 miles from my house, did not have a clue!!!

Anyway, Scott was very responsive to my e-mails and it was a problem free transaction. If only they all were this good.

Needless to say, the scope exceeded my rather lofty expectations and I am rather particular about my optics after 35 years of rifle shooting.

Hey Scott , if you read this, this is Peter Zahn. Thanks for your professionalism.

Here's another big +1 for Scott.

I first contact him via e-mail and received no-BS, honest advice. I then called and asked some more questions and I couldn't be any happier. The OP is correct that it is not common for a retailer to take the time to offer custom advice for the customer's specific needs. My package was sent about 36 hours ago so I should receive it today or tomorrow.

Scott is indeed a man of his word.

He emailed me late on a friday evening that he was shipping my scope and I thought to myself that it would go out the following monday so I wasn't really looking for it until the end of that week. On monday it was delivered to my shipping address.

I'll do buisness with him again without hesitation.

Great prices to.

BTT

Thanks for the Premier and the Seekins Scott! I picked it up Friday and used it at the range this Saturday. I shot with Ren here on the hide he also has a Premier with Gen II mildot. Freakin sweet man, I cant wait to stretch it out to 1000 yards in a couple of weeks. Thanks again Scott!

Joseph

I got a chance to use Jay's spotter this last match. Very good advice Scott
wink.gif
Also used a very nice zeise with a very nice tripod. I never thought spending much money on a tripod was worth till last weekend. A steady picture is a clear picture.

Yea, I must give some props to Scott as well. I didn't know it at the time but he got an order to me even though he was half dead sick.