• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics

chad3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2006
Just ordered a Bushy spotter from Liberty. Great company to deal with. Glad they are a part of the 'hide. Thank you Scott.
Chad

Re: Liberty Optics

Agreed! I order a Premier Heritage 3-15 scope from him a few weeks ago. Excellent service, great price and fast shipping!
Now I am waiting on the 5-25 which I will also get from Scott and Liberty Optics.
You can't go wrong with Scott

Just received my Bushy spotter from Scott. 100% good to go! Makes my current spotter look like its full of milk. Really dig having a reticle in it. Dig the price even more!!! Makes me VERY happy I waited on buying one of the Leupy's. Only thing that would make it better is if it had the P4 reticle in it to match my scope. However I could have bought this bushnell 4 times for the price of the Leupy w/ P4 reticle. Color me very happy!

There's a lot of places to buy stuff but Scott has the integrity and professionalism you seldom see anymore.

He's head and shoulders above his peers.

Deal with confidence.

yup, no better service anywhere. I know I'll be doing buisiness with Scott again.

I'm not sure how many of you gentlemen bounce back and forth between SH and SC but Scott is very well thought of over at SC.

I know Scott has made his home here at SH but if he reads this I thought he would like to know that his reputation of a outstanding man to business with carry's over to the shooting community at a large.

Also recieved my spotter today , looks good and will meet my requirements very well.

Thanks Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure how many of you gentlemen bounce back and forth between SH and SC but Scott is very well thought of over at SC.

I know Scott has made his home here at SH but if he reads this I thought he would like to know that his reputation of a outstanding man to business with carry's over to the shooting community at a large. </div></div>

I appreciate that. If SC is "Central", I've heard from many over there and we are very honored to be mentioned there. Mel is apparently 100 miles down the road. The Hide is our #1 by far. I've thought about joining SC but I understand Mel sells scopes out of his own online store there and don't want to step on anyone's toes.

It is very important to us to be recognized by the shooting community at large and this feedback is great to hear. Thank you.

Scott