• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics

223ai

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2006
Texas
All -

Scott Berish at Liberty Optics is a Wizard.

I ordered a scope and rings on Monday afternoon, and it showed up yesterday morning...I didn't ask for any expedited shipping or anything special. He's good at what he does.

Thanks Scott!

JP

Re: Liberty Optics

That's typical of Scott's great customer service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's typical of Scott's great customer service. </div></div>
+1

Scott is definitely one of the GOOD GUYS in this industry.

Another +1

Just bought a PST from Scott for a great price! He was also very responsive to my email/pm inquiries prior to my purchase. I will buy from LO again.

Stuff I order from Scott shows up sooner than stuff I order from an adjoining state.
First class all the way!

Scott is awesome, I bought a HDMR from him around Christmas. He is a great communicator and always answers your questions whether it be by phone or email. Great customer service and i will definitely purchase from him again.

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointman10-32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I talked to Scott the other day on the phone. What a class act! </div></div>

Yes, he absolutely is.

Spent some time with him on the phone last night. I make my money on the phone and I know how hard it is to deal with tire kickers and knuckleheads all the time.

His demeanor was excited, helpful and very knowledgeable.

Thats hard to find these days.

For several years now I have always given Liberty Optics the first look when I buy a scope. It is all due to Scott and his exceptional customer service.

Yep, he is good to go! Was pleased with how everything went when I ordered my HDMR off of him.

Liberty Optics is Team Bukakke Approved, oh I mean Scott is the F-ing man for optics, if Scott sells it, I buy it from him, price is always the best, and he ships fast.

I know Scott personally. His business mindset comes from his personal character. It's not like some people who learn how to schmooze people. It's from his heart. *That's* what you feel when you talk to him on the phone. He really does care.

John

Another bump for Scott. Great to work with and Fast shipping every time, no jackin around.

Much a pre she ate ted

A while back he got me a Vortex 10 mil/turn 5-20 Razor when there were none to be had. I know who I will call for my next purchase.

x2!!!!! I will/would def use him again. He gave me a great deal on hard to find scope at the time. Plus he pretty much gave me the run down on all the info about it.

jRob said it.
Liberty optics is my first call when i need something.

Scott is a great guy to deal with and always the first person I turn to for anything optics, especially Vortex. I'm loving the Vortex Viper HS 6-24x FFP w/XLR reticule he was able to acquire for me just as they hit the market this Fall.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roboto1138</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott is awesome, I bought a HDMR from him around Christmas. He is a great communicator and always answers your questions whether it be by phone or email. Great customer service and i will definitely purchase from him again.

Josh </div></div>

Same here, our scopes probably hitched a ride to SE PA together.

Joe

He is probably getting a littlle embarrassed by now, but tough shit. I have got 4 Scopes through his shop and every one was delivered as h e said,,priced under all others and were the. Quality he depicted. Not a big talking short fused hardass, just a Guy. Thanks Scott, I will come calling again.