• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Libtards eating libtards

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Seems her constituents dont like having a lot of wets in the neighborhood.

AOC pins New York City migrant crisis blame on President ...

View attachment 8218292
    Fox News
    https://www.foxnews.com › video

1 day ago — Fox News' Griff Jenkins reports on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., criticizing the Biden administration's border policies, calling it a ...
    Cry me a river bitch...she was all about welcoming illegals in to the USA, she just expected them to stay in the border states.

AOC alienated her district so bad they were screaming the C word at town halls . They hated her for wrecking the Amazon deal . If you gave her constituents pitch forks and torches shit would hit the fan . Yet bitchface gets re elected by 86 percent .
    Da fuck outta here !

One could say this is libtard eating its own.

Or, conversely, you could say that Biden's shit show on the border is so bad that even AOC has a problem with it. And that just boggles the mind. That is, Biden has been able to out-stupid AOC, something I did not think could be done.

Or AOC is saying NIMBY.

AOC alienated her district so bad they were screaming the C word at town halls . They hated her for wrecking the Amazon deal . If you gave her constituents pitch forks and torches shit would hit the fan . Yet bitchface gets re elected by 86 percent .
    Da fuck outta here !
    Unbelievable, isnt it?

1693694226885.jpeg

1693694269484.jpeg

Good grief man! I don't know if the pictures are real, however impressive they may be, but I predict that some day the senorita will be embrace any legit photos (or video(s) aye caramba) if they surface. Subsequently using them to the best advantage possible. Personal or political. Can't wait for the re-election posters! ☺️ :ROFLMAO: