• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Libtards eating their own

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

fb8c0309ce4188e8ef6ea256ecc49450.gif

But they will continue voting for the democrat machine because they are retarded

Every time I click on one of these links to Fox News by mistake, it pops up a thing saying "Please disable your Ad blocker". Nope, See ya.

Every time I click on one of these links to Fox News by mistake, it pops up a thing saying "Please disable your Ad blocker". Nope, See ya.

I'm running an ad blocker and I don't have that problem.

Fox isn't my first "go to" source for news either but the preview clearly says foxnews.com at the bottom :confused:

That is it, and we all know if they did not get shipped to the "big shitties" there would still be no problems at all. Fly them here there and yon, all over the country in small batches in smaller town and as far as the D's think it will still be fine. But texas sending them to NYC that is what put the spotlight on this entire mess.

Now that the "cat is out of the bag" you are not going to get it back in, and I do think.....yea right if elections really mattered.....that the D's would be having real issues. They might not vote for someone else, but they sure as hell would stay home, or vote for an ind. running for whatever office. It would do what Ross Perot did to bush.

But elections don't matter so nothing will happen.

I am just waiting to see how this is going to be spun. If they spring another candidate and spring it late in the game, like anytime after now. That is the only thing they can do. And we will be expected that a nobody from nowhere, like Obama vaults to the Pres in one big step because he is just that good.

I don't think a lot of people are going to buy that.