• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Life just got easier

9H_Cracka

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2005
WAY off base (COS CO)
OK - it has taken me almost 49 years to come to this realization.

99% of the time, it is easier to just agree with women rather than challenge them.

'Nuff said.

Re: Life just got easier

Leo, after 57years (next week) and almost 32 being married, I would tend to agree with the exception of the 99%. There's a few more percentage points than that, which you will need to hold the line.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H_Cracka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">99% of the time, it is easier to just agree with women rather than challenge them.</div></div>Especially when they offer to pick up the check for dinner.
wink.gif

Matthew 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

This is not meant to be taken as a religious post. Merely a quote from literature. There are about a dozen ways this verse could be interpreted and applied to women. All of which hold true.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't move! I'll be there in 20 minutes with a bottle of Jack and a "wife beater" T-shirt.

There's still hope for you...it's not too late! </div></div>

Thanks for hookin' me up Brah - MUCH better now!

wifebeater.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Matthew 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

This is not meant to be taken as a religious post. Merely a quote from literature. There are about a dozen ways this verse could be interpreted and applied to women. All of which hold true.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I just thought that meant don't marry a whore....

I have learned after 44 years of marriage that you can't really argue with a woman.
About the best you can do is dicker....

my gal told me to reply, that you are correct sir...

excuse me now, I,ll be back under the house folding cloths...