• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lifted my 2020 GMC 2500

madppcs

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2011
    Forest hill, Louisiana
    Procomp 6" with 37x13.5" Firestone destination MT2 tires. Rims are Fuel Triton 22". The dodge mega cab 2500 on the far left with a Fabtech 5" and 37s is also mine. I thought they would be similar in size, but the GMC towers over it.
    I seriously considering a delete and tune. But not sure yet.

1.png

2.png
    3.png

Why ruin a truck? They're damn near too tall to do truck stuff from the factory. Slam them and they work better for everything a truck is supposed to do.

If you're going to big gay truck status the least you could do is park it door deep in the mud.

I lift my trucks so they can work. 35s are the smallest tire that works. Anything smaller is for the street.

Reactions: madppcs
    I love the responses from you ladies about modifying things. You guys probably either dont realize that having an overbuilt custom rifle and optic is pretty similar, or yall cant afford the same things and gotta trash people lol

You posted in the bear pit........really?

f607794c19df2cd5db28dc8c189c02da.gif

I just got my 37’s on my land cruiser today. Had faulken wildpeak mt and went to goodyear mt/r. It’s technically a bigger tire, and i rubbed before, but some 14” fox dsc coilovers and 2.5” bumpstops from locked. Redline cruisers has plates that move the radius arms forward 1.3” so i ordered that and some tmr customs 14” towers. Inhave to rework my steering to be high steer/front steer which i have most of the parts installed for it, but going to go to 1.25”’heims instead of 7/8” so they have more articulation on the 3/4”’bolts, might have to notch the frame a hair.
    0D478E8A-F693-4C4B-9CFD-0FE648959C6C.jpeg

• Wow
    • Love
    Reactions: Bender and madppcs
    I just got my 37’s on my land cruiser today. Had faulken wildpeak mt and went to goodyear mt/r. It’s technically a bigger tire, and i rubbed before, but some 14” fox dsc coilovers and 2.5” bumpstops from locked. Redline cruisers has plates that move the radius arms forward 1.3” so i ordered that and some tmr customs 14” towers. Inhave to rework my steering to be high steer/front steer which i have most of the parts installed for it, but going to go to 1.25”’heims instead of 7/8” so they have more articulation on the 3/4”’bolts, might have to notch the frame a hair.View attachment 7847011
    Is that… could that be… any chance that is…

A71AFF98-D944-4303-AAF7-83E763F326FC.jpeg

What I think it is???

Sirhr

There's a reason they come with the front sitting lower than the rear, but if you use it like civic it'll be fine.

Reactions: Average guy
    I just got my 37’s on my land cruiser today. Had faulken wildpeak mt and went to goodyear mt/r. It’s technically a bigger tire, and i rubbed before, but some 14” fox dsc coilovers and 2.5” bumpstops from locked. Redline cruisers has plates that move the radius arms forward 1.3” so i ordered that and some tmr customs 14” towers. Inhave to rework my steering to be high steer/front steer which i have most of the parts installed for it, but going to go to 1.25”’heims instead of 7/8” so they have more articulation on the 3/4”’bolts, might have to notch the frame a hair.View attachment 7847011

@reubenski is this what was in her sock drawer?