• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Light, fast 308 bullet

155gr flatlines if your pocket is deep enough and your barrel twist is fast enough.

What is your maximum distance and what wind conditions do you expect?

Reactions: KZP
What is your maximum distance and what wind conditions do you expect?
Wind isn't constant unless you're shooting indoors so I don't consider that as a parameter when determining loads. I live in South Texas but shoot in Michigan, Indiana, North Carolina, South Texas, Colorado and Arizona. If that helps you in recommending light bullets that can be pushed fast I'd love to know more.

I shoot at ranges from 50yds to 1,760 but that doesn't mean I'm asking this load to do that. Plus everyone knows that 308 hits an invisible wall at 800yds and just drops to the ground 🤣

So now that we've got that out of the way, other than 110 Vmax and 155 Scenar, is there another 308 bullet you'd look at?

155gr flatlines if your pocket is deep enough and your barrel twist is fast enough.

What would make them a better option than 155gr Scenar?

I expect it’s to do with the BC:
22DA4987-6649-4D78-9693-022F59422569.jpeg