• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Lightest Rings

I have NF Ultralite that have held up incredibly well. I would be a bit worried about trying to go for the pure lightest without extensively testing them. It would be unfortunate to get out there and have a shift because of trying to do extreme weight savings.

Reactions: blbennett1288
I run a few sets of the nightforce ultralight and have had zero issues.

But if it's a option the talley ultralight, leupold backcountry and hawkins all in 1 rings/bases will be the lightest. I use the talleys on my hunting rifles and have had zero issues.

Sounds like you're trying to smash a square peg through a round hole with that pig of an AI 😛

Do yourself a favor and build yourself a fit for purpose rifle. May I suggest a Mausingfield?

• Haha
Talley rings are very very Iightweight, have only used the combined base/ring mounts though.

NF ultra lites are my favorite scopes rings and what I've been trying to standardize on. Not for the weight bit they are well made, simple design, and repeatably RTZ if im playing musical scopes.

Near Manufacturing could probably make a one piece to your exact specs, maybe even out if titanium. Richard, the owner, is some sort of wizard.

Old-ass websites. They’re all his. Call him, believe me, use the phone.

Sounds like you're trying to smash a square peg through a round hole with that pig of an AI 😛

Do yourself a favor and build yourself a fit for purpose rifle. May I suggest a Mausingfield?
Man I am so far down the rabbit hole, already got a CF barrel for that pig. Thinking of switching from the Tangent to a Leupold Mark 5 🤢just for weight savings

Reactions: kthomas
Man I am so far down the rabbit hole, already got a CF barrel for that pig. Thinking of switching from the Tangent to a Leupold Mark 5 🤢just for weight savings
Just debond it (or if you have the erect penis version, unscrew it) and just take the action along. Use a stick and duct tape for a buttstock

Hardcore Rambo mode lol