• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lightweight Precison AR Rig… 11lbs.

Victor Co Heather

Victor Company USA
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2006
SOCAL USA
www.victorcompanyusa.com
Just lightened up my precision AR rig a bit.

Originally it sported a Larue 13 inch full pic hand guard, Magpul PSR Stock… tipped the scales over 13lbs.

Updated it with the Noveske NSR 13.5 rail and a Larue Risr Magpul CTR Stock and right now coming in at 11 lbs.

Next up is swapping out the S&B for the NF 2.5-10x 42mm.

Last edited:
I have almost the same setup as you. I ended up swapping my carbine stock for one of the new Magpul MOE fixed carbine stocks to save a bit more weight on mine. Looks awesome though!

The new NF only weighs in at 21 ounces. I imagine that will save you a bit!

Yeah that S&B plus the GDI mount weigh quite a bit. I'm thinking I could shed almost another… pound? maybe.

As you can see I had the NF 2.5-10x 24mm on it and while it was an awesome scope- I didn't like it since it didn't have parallax adjustment. The 42mm looks like the ticket.

Nice update! I'll be in town for the holidays, so we should try for another BLM get together with the usual suspects. :)