• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Like new HK MK23 with extra mags - $2000 shipped Today only! - Sold!

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Im sure I will regret it later, but Ive shot it all of one time when I was with my buddy that owns the FFL my can is sitting at, and I cant see having it in the safe when ive been out of control buying other stuff lately.

2 month old MK23 with 4 mags total (two new in wrapper), all 12 round, factory box etc, and thread protector. - $2000 Shipped Today only! Cheapest one online, only 20 rounds through it, and includes $150 in extras with the two new in package mags and thread protector.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam
I have a can. But really want the cannon only.
Cannons are online for sale, and the Knights 16x1 RH threaded can with stupid expensive pistons does me no good without said cannon :) If both dont sell, it continues life as a safe weight.

If someone wants just the pistol, they can work it out with the guy who wants just the suppressor on HK Pro. Long as both items are sold, I dont care.

$2000 Shipped Today only! Cheapest one online, only 20 rounds through it, and includes $150 in extras with the two new in package mags and thread protector. Goes back to $2200 tomorrow if its not sold.