• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Like New Nighthawk Custom Agent 2 Stainless Commander IOS 9mm with Aimpoint Acro P-2

Recchavo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2018
Catch and release of this beauty but with the addition of the Aimpoint Acro P-2 & Acro IOS Plate.

She has not been fired by myself.

Sold and purchased off of 1911 Addicts.

Add below:

www.1911addicts.com

SOLD - As New Nighthawk Custom -- Agent 2 -- Stainless...

What a carry package here, this Brennon High built Agent II Commander had just 200 rounds fired before the original owner sent it back to the mothership for IOS installation, and refinish of the matte Stainless surface prep on this gun. Gun is unfired since its return. Gun is the complete...
www.1911addicts.com
www.1911addicts.com

No trades...will come with handgun, Aimpoint Acro & Acro IOS plate, original paperwork from purchase, two test fire sheets and original build sheet for IOS cut etc.

$5000 shipped FFL to FFL from AZ.

Wire Venmo or Apple Pay acceptable methods of payment.
IMG_3924.jpeg

Sorry gents, no trades as I have another HFB OG blade to secure.

Rob from AZ
IMG_3920.jpeg
IMG_3921.jpeg
IMG_3919.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: NateB_407
I don’t comment on firearms for sale in the PX. However, this is an outstanding 1911 in aesthetics. From the satin finish, the lines cut on the lower and upper, the fluting on the barrel - truly a synergy of art and beauty, superb in execution, well done in every regard.

I see the ”Agency Arms” logo on the slide do you know what part of this collaboration with Nighthawk that AA completed?

I see the ”Agency Arms” logo on the slide do you know what part of this collaboration with Nighthawk that AA completed?
It's a joint collaboration with Agency Arms and Nighthawk. I can't tell you where it started and stopped.

It's a joint collaboration with Agency Arms and Nighthawk. I can't tell you where it started and stopped.
I just looked on Nighthawk’s website and here’s the answer:

“Agency cuts on the slide give the Agent 2 Commander an attitude larger than its frame.”

Then grips from Railskins:

“Custom grips designed in collaboration with Railscales bolster the rugged look of the Agent 2 Commander while shooters maintain a rock-solid grip.”

So it was built in 2021 and then returned to Nighthawk in 6/22 and it says on the receipt “customer supplied pistol” but what was the $820.49 charge for?

I just looked on Nighthawk’s website and here’s the answer:

“Agency cuts on the slide give the Agent 2 Commander an attitude larger than its frame.”

Then grips from Railskins:

“Custom grips designed in collaboration with Railscales bolster the rugged look of the Agent 2 Commander while shooters maintain a rock-solid grip.”

So it was built in 2021 and then returned to Nighthawk in 6/22 and it says on the receipt “customer supplied pistol” but what was the $820.49 charge for?
For the iOS cut on the slide.