• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Like wow its a Beep track

got to love crazy the guy should have pushed the fat store worker till his brain exploded , all over the wall always wondered did the shop worker loose his job over this or did the person shooting the video win the store in court ?

I never quite saw how anyone got the idea that anyone has the right to force someone to accept their business. Once upon entering a restaurant the Maitre D did not like my collar. I thanked him and left and dined else where. If they don't want my trade I don't want to give it to them. I certainly don't feel entitled to force someone to do business with me, and I have never wanted to do business with anyone who did not desire to do business with me.

Yet my preferred world is not the world we life in and all kinds of people have had special laws made saying that you have to bake their cake celebrating their love of butt sex and you get no choice in the matter, so they should have to serve people of differing political beliefs.

Reactions: wh20crazy
I never quite saw how anyone got the idea that anyone has the right to force someone to accept their business. Once upon entering a restaurant the Maitre D did not like my collar. I thanked him and left and dined else where. If they don't want my trade I don't want to give it to them. I certainly don't feel entitled to force someone to do business with me, and I have never wanted to do business with anyone who did not desire to do business with me.

Yet my preferred world is not the world we life in and all kinds of people have had special laws made saying that you have to bake their cake celebrating their love of butt sex and you get no choice in the matter, so they should have to serve people of differing political beliefs.

Refusal to serve only works if the customer is a white male conservative.

he started to serve him again lol brainwashed to the point of