• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories likely fraudulent web site seller

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
don't know where this should post. will put it on bear pit as well. found a site that had 62gr pmc at an attractive (too attractive?) price. placed order. they aren't "set up" for CC so they suggested zelle pay. contacted them by phone,gave em the debit #. my bank turned it down and i got 2 calls from fraud div. asked if i may a ?.07 purchase from gibraltar. well no. seen such scams on CC-pt thru a tiny charge and see if it flies,then drop the hammer. bank canceled card and have to call them tomorrow as the not from here people aren't authorized to answer meaningful questions. outfit is-delta weapons in buffalo new york. got web site,e-mail,phone #,address. i can link it but not sure doing that would be safe for anyone.

4isux7.jpg

tx for that you two guys. just pointing out an issue i bumbled into so nobody else does it. all i got was a bunch of snide,smartassed remarks from a bunch of douchebags with nothing else to do.

Many forget their manners when they are on the internet.

I appreciate your post and warning to keep us on our toes and remind us that scammers are flourishing.

Thank you Mosin46

Reactions: Baron23
Def a scam.

Physical address is a big office building catering to startups and family services, and they're not listed as a tenant. Somehow I doubt they could have gotten the zoning to be a SOT in Buffalo, anyway.
All the site's pics are identical to ultimategunsales[.]net, which has been implicated in the past as a scam.
A quick web search comes up with several scam reports.

They've had an Internet presence for a grand total of two months. The site looks fairly professional, except they left some of the 'Lorem Ipsum' boilerplate in the wordpress templates.
Site's hosted out of Latvia.
And the final red flag...
They accept cashapp, PP F&F only, and bitcoin amongst other non-recoverable forms of payment.
Edit:
I give them props, though.. the watermarks they photoshopped onto the real images were just enough to fool Google's image search. They were dumb enough to leave the descriptions exactly the same.

Last edited:
Beware of this website offering a discount ammo: https://honorammoshop.com/. After placing order they contact you via text and send you zelle payment instructions. They also follow up with email. It is a scam.

thx OP, nevermind the twits that have to act like children as their responses speak volumes about their character and personality. It's always appreciated when trying to help protect the hive from online scams.

thanks

Reactions: Baron23
don't know where this should post. will put it on bear pit as well. found a site that had 62gr pmc at an attractive (too attractive?) price. placed order. they aren't "set up" for CC so they suggested zelle pay. contacted them by phone,gave em the debit #. my bank turned it down and i got 2 calls from fraud div. asked if i may a ?.07 purchase from gibraltar. well no. seen such scams on CC-pt thru a tiny charge and see if it flies,then drop the hammer. bank canceled card and have to call them tomorrow as the not from here people aren't authorized to answer meaningful questions. outfit is-delta weapons in buffalo new york. got web site,e-mail,phone #,address. i can link it but not sure doing that would be safe for anyone.
Thank you.

The actual website is a default wordpress/woocommerce theme, they didn't even bother to change anything

Sad this is our world! Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the heads up I have been tempted many times on those deals but just know it’s to fishy!and convenient.This helps me to stay strong during this crisis and to wait on ammo at my local store. It just sucks the ammo comes in when I am at work everytime. Hopefully one weekend I will get lucky.

If you don't get scammed at least once along the way... you ain't buying anything.

Thanks for the heads up!

Hey got another one for you all. Worldofammunitions. com same as @mosin46 Said They dont have it set up for checkout venmo, zelle you name it. Prices are like a wet dream haha.

Checked on the site info started months ago no reputation listed under multiple names extra. # guy contacted me from is based in LA but there site is in Kansas City Kansas. Said they have "warehouses" all over the country. Let me tell y'all this guy was working so hard to get me to send him money sad honestly.

So everyone keep an eye out you know what they say if it's too good to be true. And if you find one report it to the FTC. As much as we all "like" big brother it will help the few fish who took the bait!

the scammers are not just national but also local. FL gun trader had an add for an upgraded sig 365 for $465 from a town i never heard of as a 70+ yr FL resident. the reply didn't locate the town just said "oh,i'll mail it too you". LOL! also,not just modern stuff but prob even more so in C&R. a good friend who is a VERY knowledgeable collector with > 400 in his collection got taken on a german G43 @ $800 (a steal if you don't know). long story short,he did alot of work and finally got the guy prosecuted with the help of a local detective. PO,ATF,FBI cyber crime would give him no help.

i got hit up on instagram the other day by a "ammoshop." Selling good prices.
got to chatting with him in messenger.
all conversation sounded like it was coming directly from a call center in india.
had no idea how a sentence is structured in the english language and his spelling is worse than someone who doesnt speak english. it was creatively bad.

Gotta love the sentence and verbiage structure. LOL !!!
man it was bad. like real bad. was a damned puzzle trying to understand what the hell he was talking about.
heres the last message I got from him.
"Carry on express shipping with tracking number for parkage in other for you to mornitor delivery till it get to your door step"
I can send you his instagram name if you need some cheap ammo.. ;)

"Carry on express shipping with tracking number for parkage in other for you to mornitor delivery till it get to your door step"
I can send you his instagram name if you need some cheap ammo.. ;)
Are you sure you weren't talking with Biden?