• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

likely fraudulent web site seller

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
3 minutes ago

don't know where this should post. have it on acc FS as well. any other place to post it? found a site that had 62gr pmc at an attractive (too attractive?) price. placed order. they aren't "set up" for CC so they suggested zelle pay. contacted them by phone,gave em the debit #. my bank turned it down and i got 2 calls from fraud div. asked if i may a ?.07 purchase from gibraltar. well no. seen such scams on CC-pt thru a tiny charge and see if it flies,then drop the hammer. bank canceled card and have to call them tomorrow as the not from here people aren't authorized to answer meaningful questions. outfit is-delta weapons in buffalo new york. got web site,e-mail,phone #,address. i can link it but not sure doing that would be safe for anyone.

1603054284860.png

If you knew it was too good to be true? Why did you proceed?

3 minutes ago

don't know where this should post. have it on acc FS as well. any other place to post it? found a site that had 62gr pmc at an attractive (too attractive?) price. placed order. they aren't "set up" for CC so they suggested zelle pay. contacted them by phone,gave em the debit #. my bank turned it down and i got 2 calls from fraud div. asked if i may a ?.07 purchase from gibraltar. well no. seen such scams on CC-pt thru a tiny charge and see if it flies,then drop the hammer. bank canceled card and have to call them tomorrow as the not from here people aren't authorized to answer meaningful questions. outfit is-delta weapons in buffalo new york. got web site,e-mail,phone #,address. i can link it but not sure doing that would be safe for anyone.
I live outside Buffalo. Never heard of em.

I live outside Buffalo. Never heard of em.
With the explosion in gun and ammo business this year, we all better be cautious when shopping. It just stands to reason that some nefarious types have also noticed all the money being spent, and are scheming to get some of that action. I found an online reloading component supplier a couple of weeks ago that was also a rip-off. Didn't lose any money with them, but easily could have were it not for the sleuthing skills of some of the guys here on the hide.

Reactions: Carlos Danger