• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LIL HELP PLEASE.... ; )

Lovebugg82

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2024
San Antonio Texas
Hello, my name is LOVE I honestly don't even know what the heck I am doing here, well, I bought a rifle today from a friend that was trying to make some money for shelter and I wanted to help her so I purchased it. I know nothing about rifles or guns period. I know that If I had a choice to purchase one, I would without any hesitation buy myself a 38. special revolver snuff nosed, double action with hammer , and preferably chrome or shiny with or without woodenhandl....anyway that is NOT at all important and I will get to the point, or explain why I am disturbing you at this late hour. I decided to ask, becauseI have been literally all over the internet, have searched just about on every site, I even reached out to Gun shops and shooting range facilities, gun collector sites and even Pawn Shops but still got no answers. Please accept my most sincere apologies for my random and so unclear approach, my intentions are not at all to bother you or disturb you in any way, with that being said all you have to do is lmk I understand this is weird., ill eff off fr..lol 😂 I really would just like to ask if any one may possibly be able to help me identify or figure out what kind of Rifle this might be. It has absolutely No label, or manufacturer logo or stamp. I found the numbers (M615) on the side of the receiver, I have scrubbed the crap outta the Recoil Pad just to see if I could get any info off that but Nope,... It was basically just Jostam Anti-fling Recoil Pad with a date of October and year is unknown. it has a Simmons scope that reads (3x9x32) Model #1010 From what Ican see. other than that There is NOTHING else! Can you please tell me if any of this sounds familiar to you in any way, or perhaps by seeing the pictures I sent you , you may notice some kind of smiliarity to another rifle?? I thought it may be a Mossberg or a Winchester, My friend , she thinks she heard some dude say it was a Remmington 30-06 , I dont really think so, But then again what the hell do i know?? I want you to know I really do appreciate your attention and if you actually took the time to read this...it ius immensely and greatly appreciated sir. I will be stuck on here and will NOT move from here until I figure this shit out!! I hope to hear back from someone...., But if I don't, any info, resource, lead or direction towards someone else who might be able to help even a little, would be awesome and super cool of you. Thank You Once again and God bless!!

0<<<~ #StayBlessed ~ >>>0<<<~ #ChinupChestOut ~>>>0<<<~ #Isaiah54:17 ~>>>0<<<~ #SiSePuede ~>>>0<<< X~#AtodaMadreOUnDesmadre ~X

Love, Merlo
[email protected]

Attachments

• RIFF10.jpg
    RIFF10.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 275
  • RIFF2.jpg
    RIFF2.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 278
  • RIFF4.jpg
    RIFF4.jpg
    743.8 KB · Views: 272
  • RIFF3.jpg
    RIFF3.jpg
    790.5 KB · Views: 307
  • RIFF7.jpg
    RIFF7.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 300
  • RIFF6.jpg
    RIFF6.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 298
  • RIFF1.jpg
    RIFF1.jpg
    645.4 KB · Views: 258
Reactions: Aftermath
Hello, fellow firearm enthusiast!

Barking dogs and screaming toddlers have the unique ability to turn friendly neighbors into cranky enemies.
He didn't heed the warning and it turned out unsurprisingly poorly.
Normal activities took extraordinary amounts of concentration at the high altitude.
He appeared to be confusingly perplexed.

Barking dogs and screaming toddlers have the unique ability to turn friendly neighbors into cranky enemies.
Normal activities took extraordinary amounts of concentration at the high altitude.
I could twelve the people. My cows eat many pancakes, and the mountains are as big as your mother.

Big fan of snuff nosed revolvers. And roosty pasted pepernickles. Far be it from melmar to blastifiltrare the rastywhistle. My main plastifud is to reinstate placement and reverse the current placement. With vigor and vertical intergragtion you climb the escalator to the top and break the glass roof to prove women charge the world.

Hello, my name is LOVE I honestly don't even know what the heck I am doing here, well, I bought a rifle today from a friend that was trying to make some money for shelter and I wanted to help her so I purchased it. I know nothing about rifles or guns period. I know that If I had a choice to purchase one, I would without any hesitation buy myself a 38. special revolver snuff nosed, double action with hammer , and preferably chrome or shiny with or without woodenhandl....anyway that is NOT at all important and I will get to the point, or explain why I am disturbing you at this late hour. I decided to ask, becauseI have been literally all over the internet, have searched just about on every site, I even reached out to Gun shops and shooting range facilities, gun collector sites and even Pawn Shops but still got no answers. Please accept my most sincere apologies for my random and so unclear approach, my intentions are not at all to bother you or disturb you in any way, with that being said all you have to do is lmk I understand this is weird., ill eff off fr..lol 😂 I really would just like to ask if any one may possibly be able to help me identify or figure out what kind of Rifle this might be. It has absolutely No label, or manufacturer logo or stamp. I found the numbers (M615) on the side of the receiver, I have scrubbed the crap outta the Recoil Pad just to see if I could get any info off that but Nope,... It was basically just Jostam Anti-fling Recoil Pad with a date of October and year is unknown. it has a Simmons scope that reads (3x9x32) Model #1010 From what Ican see. other than that There is NOTHING else! Can you please tell me if any of this sounds familiar to you in any way, or perhaps by seeing the pictures I sent you , you may notice some kind of smiliarity to another rifle?? I thought it may be a Mossberg or a Winchester, My friend , she thinks she heard some dude say it was a Remmington 30-06 , I dont really think so, But then again what the hell do i know?? I want you to know I really do appreciate your attention and if you actually took the time to read this...it ius immensely and greatly appreciated sir. I will be stuck on here and will NOT move from here until I figure this shit out!! I hope to hear back from someone...., But if I don't, any info, resource, lead or direction towards someone else who might be able to help even a little, would be awesome and super cool of you. Thank You Once again and God bless!!

0<<<~ #StayBlessed ~ >>>0<<<~ #ChinupChestOut ~>>>0<<<~ #Isaiah54:17 ~>>>0<<<~ #SiSePuede ~>>>0<<< X~#AtodaMadreOUnDesmadre ~X

Love, Merlo
[email protected]
Greetings fellow firearms enthusiast! I am there to find your help to the subject at hand.
Dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida. Porttitor rhoncus dolor purus non. Nec tincidunt praesent semper feugiat nibh sed pulvinar proin gravida. Egestas integer eget aliquet nibh praesent tristique magna sit amet. Urna condimentum mattis pellentesque id nibh. Nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel. Arcu risus quis varius quam quisque id. Arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed velit. Turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere. Nunc mattis enim ut tellus elementum. Feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim nunc faucibus a. Proin fermentum leo vel orci. Iaculis urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida. Enim nec dui nunc mattis enim ut tellus. Consequat nisl vel pretium lectus quam id leo in. Facilisis gravida neque convallis a. Lobortis feugiat vivamus at augue eget. Enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus nulla.
Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis. Ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo. Enim nunc faucibus a pellentesque sit. Risus at ultrices mi tempus imperdiet nulla malesuada pellentesque elit. Ut enim blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat. Cras ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum. Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant. Potenti nullam ac tortor vitae purus faucibus ornare suspendisse. Tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla. Sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu. Sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est. Lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus. Est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam dignissim diam quis enim. Dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis. Dui accumsan sit amet nulla facilisi. Erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta. In nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a iaculis at erat. Lectus quam id leo in.
Cras tincidunt lobortis feugiat vivamus at augue eget arcu dictum. Urna duis convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit. Ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum velit euismod. Neque viverra justo nec ultrices dui. Eget magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam phasellus vestibulum. Ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida neque. Elit sed vulputate mi sit amet mauris commodo. Accumsan sit amet nulla facilisi morbi tempus iaculis urna id. Elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla. Lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit. Tincidunt nunc pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada. Vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel. In ante metus dictum at tempor commodo.
Diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum. Orci a scelerisque purus semper eget duis at. Amet venenatis urna cursus eget nunc. Et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi quis. Faucibus ornare suspendisse sed nisi. Cras ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis. Ut porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin. Sed pulvinar proin gravida hendrerit lectus a. Risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est ante in. Auctor eu augue ut lectus. Proin sed libero enim sed faucibus turpis in eu. Ac turpis egestas integer eget aliquet nibh praesent tristique magna. Molestie nunc non blandit massa enim nec. Maecenas sed enim ut sem viverra.
Cras semper auctor neque vitae tempus quam pellentesque. Venenatis a condimentum vitae sapien. Volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus. Adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum posuere. Vitae congue eu consequat ac felis donec et. Eu nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet. Egestas sed tempus urna et pharetra pharetra massa. Et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer. Ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada. Enim nunc faucibus a pellentesque sit amet. Vitae justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu non. Tempor orci dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue. Egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices. Mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper sit. Ultricies lacus sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat in. Odio eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum. Feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim nunc faucibus. Quis risus sed vulputate odio ut enim blandit. Etiam non quam lacus suspendisse faucibus.

Quality response 👌 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: johnnycat
Hi,

Sorry, no hablo inglés.

No hablo español too.

And I ain't hablo no francés neither.

But have a good time with being stuck here until you find out. Or not. Either way, trim your nails.

Sincerely,
Me.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
even though the sound of it something quite atrocious.
If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound ferocious.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
um diddly lee, um diddly lye

Soooooo...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what kind of rifle is it?

I mean, it DID ask a question.

Well, that didn't take long.

Two possibilities come to mind when I read the OP's post. First, AI has attacked the hide. And second, remember that idiot papacarocks (not sure about that userid). But whenever I see that rambling nearly incoherent kind of posting I always think of him.

You all suck. OP, even though you are banned, this was an ultra-rare first generation bolt action Kalashnikov. Extreme collector item. I'm surprised you found one.

no! it is an equally rare modified version of the swedish mauser. designed for use by swedish amazons during the battle of poltava using the bayonet to aid their pikemen's battle line.