• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

limited No Dye - Available now!

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
Stand by, Snipers Hide members will be the first to know details.

no dye.jpg

Last edited:
I see the larger release buttons, those were mentioned on another thread. Looks like some difference on the notches but can’t see those really well.

Gluten free as well?

Yes, definitly gluten free.

No cant, just lock?

LOL, no, we are not going that far back in time!
Looks beefier.

Either way, I'm down to see what it is. Need a new bipod.

We would love to have your business!

Bead blast finish?

Yes, but that is normal, what is not normal is the absense of dye as hLee correctly pointed out.

I see the larger release buttons, those were mentioned on another thread. Looks like some difference on the notches but can’t see those really well.

Good observation, mostly.

please be affordable

Of course it'll be affordable! But the same models with the normal black dye are more affordable! But wait! There's more....

No dye. It’s not black anodized. It’s “clear anodized.” The Al comes out of anodizing whatever color it comes out.

TRUTH!! And so you understand the challenges in assembling such parts.

TRUTH!! And so you understand the challenges in assembling such parts.
There is part of me that wants to see an "Island of forgotten toys" version of this bipod...

Dang that's nice looking. I was just about to buy one of the regular ones when this thread popped up, now I am going to wait to see this one before I actually purchase one.

I love a high quality clear anodize job, the Greyish-tans that come out of it just go with so much more than black, just super good lookning. Might have to grab a second Atlas now.

I love a high quality clear anodize job, the Greyish-tans that come out of it just go with so much more than black, just super good lookning. Might have to grab a second Atlas now.

It's pretty crazy the variety of shades, I think we did a good job pairing parts up to end up with some sexy bipods.

Great I just ordered my first Atlas bipod last week then see this tonight.

Thank you for your business! These have same functionality as the black but are not black, so you're good. But I do like Luvman's thinking!!

Tag for more pics and price

We will get some more pics up soon and the price is more than the black version. We are trying to get webpage done and operating, I'm told it'll be before friday. As quick as it is up and running, I'll post it here with a thread title change to "limited No Dye - Available now"

I'm probably grabbing a CAL soon but this makes me curious. Is there any draw to this clear anodizing?

Thank you for your interest, Mechanically and Functionally, no. It is just a difference in the appearance.

There is one "love em or hate em" company that is doing clear anodizing on their rifle chassis, that claims increased durability relative to black anodizing. ?‍♂️

We have the page up, see it here - www.accu-shot.com clicking on first image will take you to the details. To be clear, this is not about getting an Atlas cheaper, it's about recognizing our 20th year in business and raising funds for Military and Leo organizations. Anyone that gets one will have a pretty decent bipod in a finish that is not normally available. I'm out for the night, will answer questions tomorrow. Also, while the page is live and there's public access we will not do anything on social media till noon CST tomorrow.

Edited to add- These are "NC" models, meaning "No Clamp" we sell an ADM lever but all the ways to mount these NC models can be found here - https://www.accu-shot.com/catalog_new/atlas-bipods-official-manufacturer/236-bt65-nc.html

Below are some examples, the mis-match is there some more than others....

ND 1.jpg
ND 2.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered. Asked for a middle of the road to darker color in notes. Not expecting it though.
Can't wait to get it in hand.

Ordered. Asked for a middle of the road to darker color in notes. Not expecting it though.
Can't wait to get it in hand.

Packaging will try to satisfy all such requests, please let me know your thoughts once you get it.

Also, both of these are NC for NO CLAMP, we sell the ADM lever for them and they are black.

Thank you for the response, I hope you guys like them even more when you get your hands on them.

I am just hoping these will still be available in 3 weeks when I get my bonus check.

Thanks for your interest! So you can place the order and select pay by check, we'll hold one for you. Then when your ready to get it, just go back and order again and in comments put "This order replaces order # xxxxx (whatever order number you get for pay by check order) Clear as mud? ) I respectfully ask you complete this by 10 Jan. 2020. Hope this helps!

Bipod came in today, looks amazing, pictures do not do this thing justice on how good it looks. Still waiting on RRS for my clamp and rails. The shade of grey I got works real well with my MPA chassis. Got the CAL version, my only other bipod is a V8, and this is leagues better. The V8 now has a permenant home on a Sig 716. Glad I held off on buying a CAL for so long.
Now if MDT can hurry with the Oryx rail and Shilen ship my 300 WSM barrel.

Thank you, one and all for your response! Your support over the years is why we are here today and why we will always strive to do the best we can for you.

Bipod came in today, looks amazing, pictures do not do this thing justice on how good it looks. Still waiting on RRS for my clamp and rails. The shade of grey I got works real well with my MPA chassis. Got the CAL version, my only other bipod is a V8, and this is leagues better. The V8 now has a permenant home on a Sig 716. Glad I held off on buying a CAL for so long.
Now if MDT can hurry with the Oryx rail and Shilen ship my 300 WSM barrel.

Thank you for your patronage! I'm glad you like the No Dye finish, I think they turned out pretty good and that finish really grows on a person. The CAL is probably the sexiest bipod we've made to date, I really like the stowed profile and stability nso you made a great choice, I hope you share your build once done. As a side note, your Sig 716 is in good company! The V8 is still selling strong, in fact, I find it amazing how many military contracts we get that are for the V8! The lowly BT10 at 219.00, our least expensive bipod, that has the PAN feature, was the first Atlas to get a NSN (1005-01-601-0007) that CRANE (NSW) requested. ( Working with the guys at CRANE was a dream come true, getting to go there was a over the top!) Again thatnk you!

Reactions: Alpine 338
Thanks for your interest! So you can place the order and select pay by check, we'll hold one for you. Then when your ready to get it, just go back and order again and in comments put "This order replaces order # xxxxx (whatever order number you get for pay by check order) Clear as mud? ) I respectfully ask you complete this by 10 Jan. 2020. Hope this helps!

I placed the order tonight with the lay by check method. As soon as the bonus check comes in I will redo the order. Hopefully in two weeks or less.

I placed the order tonight with the lay by check method. As soon as the bonus check comes in I will redo the order. Hopefully in two weeks or less.

Cool, did you mention this thread? Be sure to PM me order number. Thank you for your business!

Can we do a Christmas thing where someone just mails me one of these?

Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend yes, but we do not discriminate, it can be someone or anyone but has to be one....

How about a raw version with no anodizing. And since it saves a step maybe shave the price a little so us poors can afford one.

Cool, did you mention this thread? Be sure to PM me order number. Thank you for your business!

Tell your friend yes, but we do not discriminate, it can be someone or anyone but has to be one....

I asked him.

He said he'll PM you his mailing address :p