• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Limited run J8 scope for FRF2

I may actually order two of them, believe it or not. In a few years, they'll be worth as much as the rifles.

Reactions: BMont
I don’t have one of those surpluses rifles, but for those who do, and get one of these special J8 scopes, will owe a ton of gratitude to Ian. Neat.

Also... Scrome will be selling the mounts just like the mounts that went with the army contract. So if interested you would need to contact scrome...like Ian said in the video above for the scopes and let them know. I dont think Scrome has set their prices yet for these mounts....probably north of 300 francs.

...probably north of 300 francs.
I digress, but pretty sure that French francs went away around 2002 and were replaced with the EU's euro currency....I assume you meant
"north of 300 euros." Just an random observation due to some minor cognitive dissonance.

The SCROME Company is relaunching the reproduction of the SRCOME J8 scopes with the military F1 stadimetric reticle, only and only following requests from pocessors and collections of FRF1 and FRF2 rifles and and rare FRG2s, these are special glasses with stanag rail to mount on the specific assembly for these weapons.

Note: 1200 Fr-F2 are exported to the United States.

The relaunch of the manufacture of this SCROME reticule F1 militiare is not for the purpose of mounting on another weapon than the Frf2.

this scope is not intended to be mounted on other weapons than FRF1 and FRF2, if you do not have FRF1 or FRF2 you should not buy this.

In France, until now, these SCROME J8 reticule military scopes are prohibited from sale to civilians, if you find second-hand, used, they sell for between €2500 and €3500.

thank you for reading me.