• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lindsey Hill - Conniving whore

NoDopes

Old Salt
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2020
North Texas
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trevor-bauer-settles-legal-dispute-accuser-reveals-damning-messages

"'Next victim. Star pitcher for the Dodgers,'" Bauer said in the video. "A text Lindsey Hill sent to a friend before she ever even met me. ‘What should I steal?’ she asked another, in reference to visiting my house for the first time. The answer? ‘Take his money.’ So how might that work? ‘I’m going to his house Wednesday.’ she said, ‘I already have my hooks in. you know how I roll.’ Then, after the first time we met, "Net worth is 51 mil" she said. ‘b---h, you better secure the bag’, was the response.
Tried to destroy him and take his money.

hill-trevor.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SniperBro
If real justice actually existed, whores like this would be executed publicly and brutally to deter this type of behavior.
I don’t know about a public execution, but proof of false accusations should result in the same sentence the victim was accused of.

In other words.. If a rape allegation was proven false, the accuser is sentenced on rape charges.

I also like the “loser pays” model for civil suits and theft of services (failure to pay at the completion of a contract) should be treated no differently than theft of cash.

She all but ruined his professional career. He was on track to get to the Baseball Hall of Fame and that will never happen because of her. He will never play for Dodgers the again. It doesn't matter that he was set up. The Dodgers and MLB dismissed him on bullshit claims with no valid evidence, and now he's playing in Japan because no team here will sign him (and the Dodgers still have to pay him for the rest of his contract). It was a hit job by the MLB. They never liked him and this is how they chose to get rid of him.

I hope Bauer gets his career back, I've always liked him as a pitcher and a person.

Tawana Brawley, the Duke lacrosse players and coach are but a few other examples of the mental disorders that women have. The woman that accused the lacrosse players ended up in jail but not for the false accusations. She stabbed a future boyfriend to death IIRC. You are dumbass for dating an evil bitch like that or an incel.

I'm a big fan of the idea that proven false accusers get the same sentence/punishment as they were trying to inflict on their victims. Just like I am that frivolous lawsuits should have to pay the money they sought in "damages". Double down on the lawyers that represent them.

A less realistic hope would be that this woman gets to the point in life where she has to peddle her butt to afford her rent...maybe have to blow on a fat, cheesy dick behind a 7-Eleven for enough to afford a subway sandwich. However, I am not the judge for her life.

A less realistic hope would be that this woman gets to the point in life where she has to peddle her butt to afford her rent...maybe have to blow on a fat, cheesy dick behind a 7-Eleven for enough to afford a subway sandwich.

They're every where, hopefully this one will fall into a hole somewhere and never be seen again. Accidents happen, you know.

A buddy of mine married a chick and adopted her young son. The day the adoption papers were final she filed for divorce and got 40% of his income.

Accidents need to happen more often.

I always thought the whole case stunk to high hell from square one. This is just one piece of the puzzle as to why I will never watch MLB anything again, and I absolutely love baseball.
I loved in the golden years, got to see Mantle, Maris, Berra play. Today its just not the same.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Quite honestly if I was young again I'd find me a hot filipino or thai chick, bring her here, and keep her at home making sammiches.
You do realize that the ''hot Filipino or Thai chick'' franchise is not reserved more accurately barely caters to young western men.

the viet vets i have known that brought a woman from asia,and others who brought over russian,have been totally ripped off,screwed over (by our system) and essentially impoverished. all the the vets my fathers age (ww2 vets) that did same all had very happy and successful marriages and lives. applies to asian and european wifes. small sample for sure but consistent with what i have heard around from others.

Reactions: hkguns and BurtG
You do realize that the ''hot Filipino or Thai chick'' franchise is not reserved more accurately barely caters to young western men.
I've been there

Have you?

Remember we're talking about women, not ladyboys

• Haha
Reactions: myronman3
This is better than 75% of women. Go through a divorce and youll find the true meaning of LOVE!

Reactions: 308pirate
She all but ruined his professional career. He was on track to get to the Baseball Hall of Fame and that will never happen because of her. He will never play for Dodgers the again. It doesn't matter that he was set up. The Dodgers and MLB dismissed him on bullshit claims with no valid evidence, and now he's playing in Japan because no team here will sign him (and the Dodgers still have to pay him for the rest of his contract). It was a hit job by the MLB. They never liked him and this is how they chose to get rid of him.

I hope Bauer gets his career back, I've always liked him as a pitcher and a person.

He should be able to go after his employer for wrongful termination. Guess the union will not allow that. I wonder if he still pays union dues in Japan.

He should not have dropped his lawsuit, I get why he did, but he shouldve proceeded just to prove she was a liar and then follow up by suing the team for dropping him without proof.

One of our officers had a woman he arrested for DUI claim that he assaulted her in the vehicle while taking her to the regional jail. Fortunately it was department policy to keep the interior cruiser camera rolling the entire time she was in his custody. It still screwed up his career, the news went after him, his wife divorced him and he had to go through a trial and subsequent civil suit.

The FOP covered most of his legal fees and he sued her in return and won a fairly substantial payout....unfortunately she was essentially indigent and to my knowledge he never got a dime of it.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
One of our officers had a woman he arrested for DUI claim that he assaulted her in the vehicle while taking her to the regional jail. Fortunately it was department policy to keep the interior cruiser camera rolling the entire time she was in his custody. It still screwed up his career, the news went after him, his wife divorced him and he had to go through a trial and subsequent civil suit.

The FOP covered most of his legal fees and he sued her in return and won a fairly substantial payout....unfortunately she was essentially indigent and to my knowledge he never got a dime of it.

Happens more often then it should, goes farther then it should. Here you get days off till it all is resolved. If like in your case as soon as the video uploads and is seen by admin you are back at work. If not, and it looks like you did something you are not suppose to, depends on what it is, lose rank, lose job, lose your cert.

Quite honestly if I was young again I'd find me a hot filipino or thai chick, bring her here, and keep her at home making sammiches.
Old man's cousin trades his in on a new model about every five years. Got burnt by a gringa and said never again. Not exactly sure how he does it but seems like it's working for him.

Reactions: 308pirate
i was an RN and working during the philipino nurse and indian dr invasions. likely not true of all but my experience was that about 50% were hot,80% were bitches and >70% were incompetent. just my .02 and observations. don't know any one who married a flip and wasn't made miserable.

Reactions: BurtG
she's above average but for a millionaire? not so much. vid above is in LA? could be miami or hialeah. those are foreign countries,not USA.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Alenci must be gay

Would so hit that.

Here she is being thrown out of a Morgan Wallen concert in Nashville

Who knew Bud light hits so hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
Alenci must be gay

Would so hit that.

Here she is being thrown out of a Morgan Wallen concert in Nashville

Who knew Bud light hits so hard.

A good upper cut would cure a lot of that attitude.

Reactions: BLEE and Zolar
Somehow I misread the thread title and thought is was about Lindsey Graham - All I saw was "Lindsey" and "conniving whore" in the title...
And THAT kinda turned you on, didn't it. I know, don't ask. Don't tell.

There is still a market AND need for:
kidneys
lungs
eyes
heart
liver
skin

part her out. It's what she deserves, and lessons to be learned. I'm very understanding and sympathetic that way.
That quick took a dark turn.

And this is why it will keep happening. I fully understand him wanting to put it behind him, but.............................

She is off to fade into the masses, and will do the same thing again to another guy, likely not with as deep pockets as this guy and he will be destroyed. You know as well as I do her past will not catch up with her.

I would have kept after her and done everything I can to destroy her. She tried to destroy him, and was just fine with it. Ok bitch shoe is on the other foot now, and I am coming after you, with all this legal power my many can buy. I would not be finished with her till she was standing on a chair in a dark basement with a rope around her neck.

Yes I feel that strongly about it.

And this is why it will keep happening. I fully understand him wanting to put it behind him, but.............................

She is off to fade into the masses, and will do the same thing again to another guy, likely not with as deep pockets as this guy and he will be destroyed. You know as well as I do her past will not catch up with her.

I would have kept after her and done everything I can to destroy her. She tried to destroy him, and was just fine with it. Ok bitch shoe is on the other foot now, and I am coming after you, with all this legal power my many can buy. I would not be finished with her till she was standing on a chair in a dark basement with a rope around her neck.

Yes I feel that strongly about it.
My aunt is in her sixties and has done quite well for herself by preying on men throughout her life. It can definitely be a career.

First she married a NJ heavy equipment operator. This was a union position that paid better than you might think. He ended up hanging himself in the back yard. I was young and don't know much about the details.

Then she got hitched to a dentist that inherited a very successful practice from his father. She walked away with seven figures in liquid assets, a brand new Mercedes and a beautiful 5000 ft/2 home. He didn't kill himself, but the divorce absolutely wrecked him and he never recovered. Nice guy, too.

She left him for a cop she was cheating with. They got married and she dropped him when my grandpa had a stroke. She had power of attorney and wiped my grandpa out. I believe she's now collecting a nice chunk of the cop's pension.

Now she's living on the water in Florida in a custom home with an infinity pool that probably cost more than most of our homes.

My family refers to her as the black widow. Never held down a real job and is now living like one of the real housewives of Miami.