• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing LineX the stock

biggame10683

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2009
DFW
I was wanting to know if anyone has ever LineX or truck bed coated the stock for added pounds and texter? This might be stuped but im new to rifles and wanted to see.

Re: LineX the stock

ive used the ratttle can bed liner from auto-zone with great results for bot grip areas and whole stock pinting , works great and its pretty cheap

Thanks. Think im going to try and get a quote from linex people this week, let you know.

If anyone has any pics of bed liner on a mcree stock I would appreciate it if you would post them here.
Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggame</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was wanting to know if anyone has ever LineX or truck bed coated the stock for added pounds and texter? This might be stuped but im new to rifles and wanted to see. </div></div>
I don't think your going to add any significant weight with LineX

What would be the ideal weight for a long range rifle? If that is even a question. Im just getting started and reading some of this stuff is over my head.