• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lingo on the Hide

SINCITY

Private
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2004
Everywhere I can be
Gents,

It's been awhile since I've been on the hide and need a refresher on some of the lingo/acronyms found here...

i.e. BTT= Bump to Top?

PTT=?

And any others in which you think would be helpful...

Thanks for the info and it's good to be back in the States...

-Scott

Re: Lingo on the Hide

BOHICA

I forgot what it is.
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slickrick0999</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SHTF..
"poop" Hits the Fan

Gotta love that one! </div></div>

SHTF = the fecal matter has made contact with the wind propulsion device.

CM

btw CM = Continue Mission

-Wil

EOTWAWKI = End of the world as we know it

I recall some others from my mil comms days:

AMF = Adios My Friend (civ) or Adios M*ther F*cker (mil)

ESAD = Eat Sh*t and Die

FOAD = F*ck Off and Die

FUBIS = F*ck You Buddy, I'm Short (seen frequently with one digit midgets)

FUBAR = F*K'd Up Beyond All Recognition

UFIA = Unsolicited Fist In the Ass

FI2K = F*K If I Know

*** Z & Q codes..who remembers those huh? ***

ZMB2 = Place on watch a competent operator.

-Wil

FK9 = fuckin' the dog

Not much going on today just a little FK9.

So for my next question, no that I'm thoroughly versed in the latest online "lingo"... How does one get "promoted" on the hide?

It still shows me as a f+ckin' new guy!

I've been on this site for years now, granted most of the time I've been OCONUS, but still... What's the deal?

Thanks for the info...

I think you can change it in the "my profile" settings page too. see- "custom title" box

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You get promoted by posting.
</div></div>

Priceless

Posting without meaning is a little like being useless though. I also don't post much, but it's okay.....

Scott (not a post whore) B

KMA- Kiss my ass

SMD- you figure it out

NFGB-no face good body

MYOB- mind your own business

MYOFB- you get the druft.

PITA- pain in the ass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowtie4x4295</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So FUPA is the same as front butt.

Mike </div></div>

Not exactly. It's desecration to use something so fine as the term butt (or bootie to be more specific) interchangeably with a roll of unneeded ugly fat in the wrong place.

I was watching a friend scroll thru that 2008 Playboy Calendar email pics that are going around yesterday. He'd stop on the top, then blow right by the bottoms. Had to say it to him, "clearly you are not a butt man eh?".

Be careful with how you use the term butt, man. I'm warnin' ya.

713: That's a "Front-End Turd Cutter".....(FETC) not a FUPA.
I agree with NH.

After further review the ruling on the field is overturned the female in the picture clearly has front butt.
Maybe she has "owl hips" and can traverse her private parts like a tank???
Did anyone catch the pack of marbs rolled into her t-shirt like fuckin James Dean???

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Maybe</span></span>....her name is Wynona and there is a huge brown & furry dam-building animal in there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 713</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Did anyone catch the pack of marbs rolled into her t-shirt like fuckin James Dean??? </div></div>

Sounds like your kinda gal 713
wink.gif

One a bud made up years ago to replace Aye Aye, Errr, OohRah, etc when told to do something out of the box by some self righteous SOB, the task was generaly not accomplished. Designed specificly for Corpsmen but can be adapted.

FUBIJAC = F*&% You Buddy I'm Just A Corpsman

Cheers, Doc

GTFOD= Get the fuck outta dodge
FU-ATHYRIO=fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

-those are my fave's

Here is MY favorite....

STA (as in Sniper Plt)-Steal, Take, Aquire

or

BOHICA- Bend Over Here It Comes Again
FFOD- Four Fingers Of Death (Old MRE)
Corpsman Candy- 800mg Motrin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnAE308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of the trolls here post more than that in an hour.

</div></div>

Now that's funny!

Cant remember SLUG.....but

PIG- Professionaly Instructed Gunman
HOG- Hunter Of Gunman

PIG= Before SSS
HOG= After SSS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FFOD- Four Fingers Of Death (Old MRE) </div></div>

Be that 'beef frankfurters' ???

Indigestion waiting to happen... BLAH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FFOD- Four Fingers Of Death (Old MRE) </div></div>

Be that 'beef frankfurters' ???

Indigestion waiting to happen... BLAH!</div></div>

HAHAHAHAHA YUP!!