• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Don't try to run

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2011
www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2011/10/18/Wild-animals-loose-in-Muskingum-County.html

Seems the guy was raided by ATF about 10 years ago for something to do with a arsenal of over 130 weapons.
So he opens the cages and lets everything out, and then shoots himself. Panic ensues.
But Jack Hanna is on site, and if any of the animals have joint pain I am sure he can help them.
If anybody who lives nearby got themselves a nice trophy please post up the picks here. Only a Wolf and a monkey with hepatitis B or herpes B or something is still lose, so if you find the monkey make sure you wear a condom.

Re: Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Heard this on the news earlier. It sucks for the animals. The guy is a douchebag for doing this. He must have known the outcome of releasing these things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heard this on the news earlier. It sucks for the animals. The guy is a douchebag for doing this. He must have known the outcome of releasing these things. </div></div>I blame the Government, and his wife. They took away his illegal machine gun and his "short weapons" with ground off serial numbers, and blamed him for a dead Buffalo, and his selfish wife left him.
Who does the Government think it is to tell a man he can't have a collection of machine guns and unserialized weapons, and a variety of exotic animals? The Government should stay out of a man's private affairs. I hope Ron Paul will speak out on this matter and defend "our Rights".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heard this on the news earlier. It sucks for the animals. The guy is a douchebag for doing this. He must have known the outcome of releasing these things. </div></div>I blame the Government, and his wife. They took away his illegal machine gun and his "short weapons" with ground off serial numbers, and blamed him for a dead Buffalo, and his selfish wife left him.
Who does the Government think it is to tell a man he can't have a collection of machine guns and unserialized weapons, and a variety of exotic animals? The Government should stay out of a man's private affairs. I hope Ron Paul will speak out on this matter and defend "our Rights".
</div></div>

I actually agree with you. People need to let other people be.