• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

liquidation of Russian occupiers

UA SOF SNIPE

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2023
Ukraine
In this topic we will look at the liquidation of Russians using sniper rifles

Attachments

• signal-2023-11-02-11-27-36-067.gif
    signal-2023-11-02-11-27-36-067.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 239
  • signal-2023-10-31-09-42-40-188_1.gif
    signal-2023-10-31-09-42-40-188_1.gif
    8.4 MB · Views: 245
  • signal-2023-11-02-11-33-10-226.gif
    signal-2023-11-02-11-33-10-226.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 245
Hey, if the guy wants to post up cool videos, dont get all pissy. You don't have to agree with him.

If Russians want to come on here and post videos of "normalization" of ukranians with sniper rifles, that is ok too.

More info, fake or not, is generally better.

Reactions: Oldloser
If you are a true Ukrainian patriot aim that rifle at zelensky and save your country.
Zelensky is probably safe in a house built with walls 4ft thick with American cash. I'm mystified by the idea that people think that the Russian army is losing a "war" to a country with a military that couldn't defeat the Arkansas national guard. It's not even good pageantry. They've made us so weak that they are barely even trying to pretend anymore..

If you are a true Ukrainian patriot aim that rifle at zelensky and save your country.
This is our internal problem, we know it and we will solve it after the war.
Or do you think that if the Ukrainians shoot Zelensky, the Russians will deploy their tanks and leave Ukraine???
The war began back in 2014. But Russia hid its little hands behind a screen, saying that this was a civil war in Donbass, sending its mercenaries, special forces and equipment.

Reactions: AleksanderSuave
Zelensky is probably safe in a house built with walls 4ft thick with American cash. I'm mystified by the idea that people think that the Russian army is losing a "war" to a country with a military that couldn't defeat the Arkansas national guard. It's not even good pageantry. They've made us so weak that they are barely even trying to pretend anymore..
most likely in one of his dozen Alpine villas that I've been working overtime to fund for the last 2 years. Someone needs to shoot that fucker.

Who is interested in such content, I can upload a lot of videos
We can access Funker530 too. No need.
Like I want to see anything from you after you've shit on the US military, the USA, and too stupid to realize all the billions of dollars we send your piece of shit....oh wait. I just remembered, you are posting from Mississippi.

There are some very good videos on YouTube of actual operations with the actors in the video responding to the comments afterwards. The videos are sequential in time and geo located. The vids are in 4K and high quality and mostly from go-pros. Some even have drone footage as well that back up the go pro video. Legit shit. This is a waste of time.

Reactions: FredHammer
There are some very good videos on YouTube of actual operations with the actors in the video responding to the comments afterwards. The videos are sequential in time and geo located. The vids are in 4K and high quality and mostly from go-pros. Some even have drone footage as well that back up the go pro video. Legit shit. This is a waste of time.
Don't you believe these videos are real?

Like I want to see anything from you after you've shit on the US military, the USA, and too stupid to realize all the billions of dollars we send your piece of shit....oh wait. I just remembered, you are posting from Mississippi.
I didn't trash the US Army.
I stated the facts.
And if you don’t like the bitter truth, then live in a pink world

I thought it was from right next door to a Sausage factory, somewhere in Louisiana. IIRC, there's a container out back previously loaded with one million Eastern European Primers in it, right next to the now neglected "Zero Turn" Mower. :unsure: ;)

Last edited:
I thought it was from right next door to a Sausage factory, somewhere in Louisiana. IIRC, there's a container out back with one million Eastern European Primers in it, right next to the now neglected "Zero Turn" Mower. :unsure: ;)
I am still in awe about how the hide hasn't gone monkey shit and stomped a mud hole in this poser's ass. I guess beating up the retard hasn't a lot of appeal. :LOL:

I mean the west and soros can really pick them. They needed a puppet to lead their money laundering operation. Who better than a cross dressing failed comedian with zero political , military or business experience....Someone who has already proven they will do anything for a little money.

Are we supposed to claim the money we sent to Bidenukraine on our tax return as a charitable donation ?

Are we supposed to claim the money we sent to Bidenukraine on our tax return as a charitable donation ?
Can you write off money taken in a robbery, by thieves, against your will?

If you can, I want back pay. They owe me for a lifetime.

Setting politics aside, which is what soldiers must do, I really don't see what this man has said that would label him an obvious poser. He's even gone as far as to say he's not a fan of his Commander in Chief, but that's not really relevant if he's serving. He began posting here with no obvious political agenda, besides a little nationalism that should be understandable. In the beginning, he seemed to really just want to discuss long range equipment and techniques on a forum usually considered the gold standard for that and probably having among its members the greatest number of people who have served. He should just give up and realize there is no place on the public internet where that is possible. Maybe he is a thirteen year old Call of Duty fan living a basement fantasy. I guess I'm just not sure why that is the immediate assumption and why he has to be the target of our frustration with this country's foreign policy. Rant off, Nomex on.