• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

List of Companies Funding the DEFUND the POLICE

BLM is also strong-arming corporations like the mob style "Donate to us, or else you're racist, amd we'll make sure the world knows it via the Woke Army."
It’s not much different than what Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have been doing for years. Shit they invented “race hustling” Now it’s just a little more obvious to people, but somehow still works!

1631093011723.png

It’s not much different than what Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have been doing for years. Shit they invented “race hustling” Now it’s just a little more obvious to people, but somehow still works!
My father used to call Jesse Jackson "A Professional Negro". LOL

I think 'Defund the Police' is wonderufl idea. I live out in a rural 2A sanctuary county where everyone, black, white, and other, get along and really like each other, and we're mostly all armed. Wont affect me a bit. The only place that it will impact is the cities, and anyone stupid enough to live in a city...well, your know. If they defund the cops in the cities they will become self cleansing, and In addition the saved tax dollars will float our way.

listen, im all for it....defund away.

make everyone hire private security....the true Anarcho-capitalist way....
Here here!!

The only problem is that nobody has mentioned anything about ending/limiting tax collection for police. This is some stupid gov boondoggle that will eventually end up costing everyone more

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
We are in a death spiral. The takers now outnumber the makers
You mean the swirling bowl thing.
Why do people not understand where we are ?
Here is a handy diagram I drew up:
20210908_092628.jpg

We are in the "glug" zone of a toilet.
If you aren't an old guy, you may have never flushed a proper water wasting toilet.
They gave a satisfying "glugglugglug" thus letting you know the turd was safely on its way and in the pipe.
I'm sorry to say, as my illustrating indicates, we are actually on the second glue. Nothing left but a bubbling rot.
Now its true. We could end up in a "reclamation" where the bad stuff is subjected to an environment quite inhospitable to shit. Eventually, through rigorous biologic process, it could be pure again.

You mean the swirling bowl thing.
Why do people not understand where we are ?
Here is a handy diagram I drew up:
View attachment 7699242

We are in the "glug" zone of a toilet.
If you aren't an old guy, you may have never flushed a proper water wasting toilet.
They gave a satisfying "glugglugglug" thus letting you know the turd was safely on its way and in the pipe.
I'm sorry to say, as my illustrating indicates, we are actually on the second glue. Nothing left but a bubbling rot.
Now its true. We could end up in a "reclamation" where the bad stuff is subjected to an environment quite inhospitable to shit. Eventually, through rigorous biologic process, it could be pure again.
Dropping a lit M80 when you flush will help, jsut be sure youve cleared the room before it goes off.

Hahahah --Grindr made that choice for me when someone reported me. Apparently they didn't like my snarky "So how's Pedo Joe working out for you?" comment in my profile and canceled me. Oh boohoo. I never hooked up on it anyways. Mostly a way to troll the Libtard fags. :)

It was fun while it lasted.

not sure why it's not a complete list of companies and organizations they cherry picked a few I guess to single them out . all should be boycotted all of them and find and forced to pay for the clean up of the mess they paid to make not taxpayers .

My father used to call Jesse Jackson "A Professional Negro". LOL
I'll catch flak for this, but it's the same for those people who make sure to ask for "their discount" everywhere they go because they believe people owe them for their service.

I call them "professional" veterans, firemen, police, first responders, etc who make sure to flaunt their status. "Thank me for my service" type stuff.

The entitlement mentality is widespread, and society feeds it. I have no problem with businesses offering it, but something just irks me about people who make sure to "get their discount" wherever they can.

Nobody owes you shit because, just like me, you volunteered to military, law enforcement, and paramedic bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel+Killer
I'll catch flak for this, but it's the same for those people who make sure to ask for "their discount" everywhere they go because they believe people owe them for their service.

I call them "professional" veterans, firemen, police, first responders, etc who make sure to flaunt their status. "Thank me for my service" type stuff.

The entitlement mentality is widespread, and society feeds it. I have no problem with businesses offering it, but something just irks me about people who make sure to "get their discount" wherever they can.

Nobody owes you shit because, just like me, you volunteered to military, law enforcement, and paramedic bullshit.
One is asking for what is offered
The other is blackmail to get something not offered

Reactions: Steel+Killer

To me it would be more in 'how' they asked. At 71.5 years old I wish I could remember to ask about senior discounts, but I always seem to have those 'senior moments' and forget.

FWIW, Lowe's has a military discount, and they always ask.

To me it would be more in 'how' they asked. At 71.5 years old I wish I could remember to ask about senior discounts, but I always seem to have those 'senior moments' and forget.

FWIW, Lowe's has a military discount, and they always ask.
Yeah. I mean if the business offers, that's cool.

Generally I shop the PX or buy EBay shit. If not it's veteran or LEO specialty businesses that already include it in the assumption that's who is buying their shit.

But....

When my kid walked up to the register at Bass Pro with $400 worth of shit and his saved dog walking money in hand...for a moment or two he thought I was awesome because I saved him $40.

Too bad I'm being forced to end that ability soon.