• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses List of Frank’s / Sniper Hide’s Classes

SBRSarge

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2019
Maybe I’m missing it. But is there somewhere on The Hide with a list of upcoming classes? Or does one just loiter here for announcements?

Thanks,
SBR

Last edited:
Thanks. I wondered if there was a website or anything other than here. But ‘here’ isn’t a bad place to loiter around!

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Enough Said
For 2020 the only classes open currently are one PR 1 in AK that we added, and then the MHSA Classes I teach in CO, you have to go to the MHSA website for that, milehighshootingoutdoors.com

I do have a site for training, Marc and I spent a few days working on it and once this season is complete we will use it to list our classes, but for now, we are pretty much full

We also do classes at Treadproof which has their own site, I believe we have a full Class for Oct, but you can check Treadproof too for Oct, and I will be doing a Class mid Fall with Brian Whalen in NM, that has not been posted yet

Reactions: Baron23
For 2020 the only classes open currently are one PR 1 in AK that we added, and then the MHSA Classes I teach in CO, you have to go to the MHSA website for that, milehighshootingoutdoors.com

I do have a site for training, Marc and I spent a few days working on it and once this season is complete we will use it to list our classes, but for now, we are pretty much full

We also do classes at Treadproof which has their own site, I believe we have a full Class for Oct, but you can check Treadproof too for Oct, and I will be doing a Class mid Fall with Brian Whalen in NM, that has not been posted yet

Thanks Amigo,

I’ll check out the sites and hopefully get the wife to approve training funds.

Cheers!

Thanks Frank....outstanding. lLook forward to the consolidated training site when you and Marc get it done and up. I think it would really help people looking for a clinic (well, it would help me haha).

I'm real hopeful that @Ballistic RPh can get MSCA lined up in PA. That's only a 3.5 hour drive for me from MD. But, if that doesn't work out, TN is a doable drive for this older fart. CO and NM....would love to but too far to drive and too much shit to carry on a plane.

Cheers