• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up LIST OF MEMBERS FROM WEST VIRGINIA

dawson08

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2012
West Virginia
I am starting this post in hopes that other members from West Virgina will post something on here so we can get a list together of all the members in this area. So if there is a event/get together in the area it can be posted here. So ill start I am in Southern West Virginia and ready to shoot anytime.

Re: LIST OF MEMBERS FROM WEST VIRGINIA

I live in the Northern Panhandle, wheeling to be exact.

currently outside baltimore, but shoot in elkins WV, 1000 yards, and a 2500 yard shoot, we will be heading up there for the 4th weekend

New guy here. I live in the Charleston area.

I'm in the Charleston area. I shoot down in Logan County from time to time. I'm always running up into Ohio to shoot at Rayner's and TVP. Myself and another member here shoot about every weekend in the Charleston area. We're both down for a SH shoot.

Elizabeth....dont get too shoot as often anymore but hoping to make some time the next few months...Johnny where do you shoot?

I'm in Iowa for now, but from Buckhannon. I make back a couple times a year and love to shoot when I do.

-Let's Go Mountaineers

Reviving this thread.. I'm from Parkersburg have my own 500yrd range and shoot in Elizabeth during any of the various hunting seasons.

Another morgantonian.

Another morgantown resident.

Shoot down in fairmont at wv sportsmans and firearms club.

Not in WV but only 5 minutes away in western maryland. I can see wv from my house.

Been 4-1/2 years or so but I thought I would bump this up...

If theres anyone around central WV or anywhere in WV that knows about any shoots? Or if anyone has any info on any matches going on around the area?

I'm in the Charleston area and am looking to try some long range shoots. If theres anything going in the area please post it here?

If anyone ever needs any help in the area with their rifle or anything I can help with never hesitate to shoot me a PM. I can offer help and have a lot of tools to work on some stuff, building, tuning, etc.

Hope to hear from some WV locals, I know theres bound to be a few around.

Peacemaker is a good range. I just got a membership there. I live in VA, loudon county.

I've actually gotten to shoot at Peacemaker twice before. It's a bit of a hike, about 5hrs from me, but was worth it both times I got to go.

Hello all from the WV area. I am a new member to the hide and figured starting here in my area to intro myself. I am new to long range shooting, however have been shooting a long time. I live in the eastern panhandle.