• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Little Badass

Re: Little Badass

That little wrestling dude is only going to improve his skills more and more over time. I bet he is going to be a monster if he keeps at it.

The second vid is great, the buly gets rocked, I love how he was staggering back barely able to walk back to the camera, and his face he looks owned !

That little russian is scrappy,

The fat kid just rocked that little guy, was that his tooth stickin out at the last couple seconds?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That little russian is scrappy,

The fat kid just rocked that little guy, was that his tooth stickin out at the last couple seconds? </div></div>

LOL, I don't know but that little bully isn't gonna walk right for a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That little russian is scrappy,

</div></div>

Scrappy, yes, but will skillz from training hard.

My littel scrapper took out a bully toady at school. He was getting a drink from teh water fountain, and the little fuckstick came over and pushed him from the fountain. Tbacon pushed him and told him to learn some manners and went back to drinking. Fuckstick goes to push him again, and TBacon opened up on him:
Right Punch to the face, right leg kick to the knee, then a left kick to the sac. Fucktard hit the deck and a TA came over and told them to stop. TBacon walks away to his next class with his friends calling,"Winner!" "Man, T, you kicked his ass!"
I suppose we may see a little repurcusion from fuckstick in the next day or so, but TBacon can handle himself pretty darn good these days.
Shadow, well, he doesn't take shit from anyone. They rev their motors and Shadow just dumps the clutch on them. "Why the hell do I wanna get into a shout match with some asshole when I can just crack him?" Guess the nuts don't fall too far from the tree, and hell yeah, we are going for burgers and fries tomorrow night

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LOL, I don't know but that little bully isn't gonna walk right for a while.</div></div>

Looking closely, and would defer to the ortho guys here - that kid may actually have a femur/hip fracture - a big deal at the that age. If a fracture goes through the growth plate, he may end up that size forever.

Russians sporting a Mohawk
crazy.gif
what's next.

All bullies get what is coming to them. Good on your kid. But I would be a little more cautious this day and age considering how sue happy we are as a country. I wouldn't be surprised if his parents conjoured up a story saying you trained your kid to fight or some other bullshit.

kids got some skills,workin the head,shootin the leg,and working leverage,bet there's a big brother around,or at least a good coach.

I saw the video of big guy throwin down in the middle of a restaurant....I was laughing so hard that people started looking at me....that little punkass got what he deserved...
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LOL, I don't know but that little bully isn't gonna walk right for a while.</div></div>

Looking closely, and would defer to the ortho guys here - that kid may actually have a femur/hip fracture - a big deal at the that age. If a fracture goes through the growth plate, he may end up that size forever. </div></div>

The news said the kid just had a scraped up shin but was fine otherwise.

The wrestlers name is Steve Poulin and he is US last I looked.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Looking closely, and would defer to the ortho guys here - that kid may actually have a femur/hip fracture - a big deal at the that age. If a fracture goes through the growth plate, he may end up that size forever. </div></div>

The shin smack on that stone curb looked like a possible tibia break but reports say the little bastard wasn't seriously injured. I'd wager he was sporting a baseball sized knot on that shin for a few days.

I had heard about that video this morning, but I hadn't seen it yet. I bet that kid won't talk too much shit anymore.

Stevo has a nice duck under n arm drag, but the leg cradle is phenomenal for his age!

Hopefully he doesn't burn out before he reaches his potential.

That little kid is a Badass for sure! give him a couple years and damn, state, nationals.. the works. Awesome

That kid had it coming bullying a kid 4 times his size. I just loved how he body slammed him and didn't try and punch him a bunch. You never forget getting body slammed.

Clue #1 your picking a fight with someone you shouldnt:

You open the fight by holding his collar/neck and perfectly hockey punch him dead in the face and the guy just stands there. . . .

That can only mean two things; you punch like a fucking bitch, or the guy can take a hit like George Foreman. Either way, you can be assured that you have picked the wrong course of action and your day is going to end badly.

Kudos to the fat kid!

I was a fat boy when I was younger. I would put up with a lot until I finally broke and IT was on.