• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Little break from work

Ghillie Zen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
The Black Lodge
The boss and I got a chance to take a break from the work day and do a little shooting with fellow Hide member Scottmilk9. Also ran into another member, Savage110, and got to try out his 30-06.

After shooting, we went out and took some test images of a synthetic fiber that will be available for purchase at a later date.

Re: Little break from work

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm not feelin the penis camo on that AR </div></div>

What you're trying to say is you're passing up on the opportunity to feel penis?

Sorry bro noone's buying this cool story.

frown.gif

looks real HOT there in that climate with the suit on walking around.

looks great, and love your rifles minus the AR camo lol.

In the pics what multi cam are you wearing and what pack is that? also i like the hood post some more pics and info if possible please

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol! can't take credit for the rifles or penis camo! only piece that's mine is the pof recon. </div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Disclaimer:</span> dongflage AR-15 is not mine, thats all Scott.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get back to work you bum!!!!
grin.gif
</div></div>

laugh.gif
all work and no play makes zac a dull boy!

tango, as far as the specific synthetic jute used in these pics, i'd have to say it's definately got me impressed. it's not your run-of-the-mill synthetic though. this shit is some of the coolest ghillie garnish i've ever used.

the fibers are the intellectual property of a hide member and i'm hoping to convince the boss very soon that we need to get this out to the public. it is not only feather light, but fire and water resistant. the fibers even have a clinging quality that allows the strands to close around natural veg without tying it in.

in the pictures shown, i never tied any of that veg into the ghillie, i just mashed it into the fibers and pulled strands across the foliage. it just held it with minimal effort. like i said, very cool stuff.