• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LITTLE CROW CASE TRIMMERS??

Charlie112

Herd Thinner
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2017
USA
I am wondering if these are a decent case trimmer???
Thanks, Charlie 112

I use mine every time I load. Consider myself a total idiot for not buying one sooner.

Reactions: AllWorkAndNoPlay
You’ll love it. I’ve used mine for over a year and wish I knew about them sooner

Dead on trimmer is better. I have both and use/ like both the wft2 and dead on. Both use the same inserts. Dead on is no longer available, but you occasionally see one pop up for sale and the mfg guy still supplies all replacement parts if you already have or find one. Take about the same time to set up either, and you'll find you have twice the time to actually enjou reloading one it's set.

I use one of the Little Crow WFTs for my 6.5 Creedmoor loading. It is a fantastic piece of kit and really works well.

I picked one up recently to process a big pile of AR brass. Love it! Will definitely get more for other cartridges.