• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Little Italian girl talks with her hands

garrett4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2004
oak ridge tn
Mark Flumerfelt
According to an Italian friend of mine, she is saying roughly the following: “Her babysitter. Who is crazy. Makes her head hurt with her demands. Like not giving her candy. Makes her wear too many clothes to stay warm. Stop bothering people. Telling her to stop crying.. Her head hurts. She’s had enough!”

Mark Flumerfelt
According to an Italian friend of mine, she is saying roughly the following: “Her babysitter. Who is crazy. Makes her head hurt with her demands. Like not giving her candy. Makes her wear too many clothes to stay warm. Stop bothering people. Telling her to stop crying.. Her head hurts. She’s had enough!”

that little girl..... cute.

Just add feathers and she'll fly away!

My wife is italian. When she met my family she was talking and my father reached out and held both her hands in his. When she looked at him he said he wanted to see if she could talk without using her hands. She couldn't.

I'm Italian and I learned to hide it well since I moved out the peoples republic of NY. It only comes out when I'm mad.

Then I turn into Tony Soprano on a coke binge. It's not a good look.

I'm Italian and I understood every word she said... on mute.