• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Little something came in the mail today

TN-MadDog

Minuteman
Feb 6, 2009
Ooltewah, TN
My sister sent me this for my 50th birthday. Having a little sample right now. Need a good cigar to go with it.

Re: Little something came in the mail today

WOW! Quite the relaxing drink, isn't it?

Happy Birthday.

AWESOME!!! I prefer the 20 yr to the 23 yr. Sip slowly and enjoy.

Jealous! Why was I not invited to this party?!!

- Any Arturo Fuente Opus X would work with that (preferrably the Robusto). Or, maybe try a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur No. 1 Maduro.

OH YEAH,...being a Kentucky native I know good bourbon when I see it. That is some of the best Kentucky "windage" out there.

Happy Birthday and enjoy.

I think I have an extra Cubin I can send you..... Oh, Did I say I had a Cubin? I ment Dominican.....
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jealous! Why was I not invited to this party?!!

- Any Arturo Fuente Opus X would work with that (preferrably the Robusto). Or, maybe try a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur No. 1 Maduro. </div></div>

Come on down. Probably only 10-12 hours.
laugh.gif

Going to the cigar store tomorrow. I'll see if they have any of those.

That is an awfully thoughtful birthday gift! Happy B-day......heading to bourbon cabinet now to search for something approaching that good....

Awesome! I wasn't familiar with it, so I spent the last half hour reading up.

Now I'm thirsty...

Its one of the best bourbons on the planet. Nothing can compare to their 23 year old though. Its almost impossible to get, your on a waiting list for 6-9 months before they will tell you its almost ready.

Enjoy

the 23 yr round here( south jersey) when you can find it goes for about 2 bills. the 20 yr is usually around 100. 3 little years make the difference. Though, as i said earlier I prefer the 20.

Best bourbon that I've ever enjoyed. My Uncle has a couple bottles on hand for emergencies or celebrations.