• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Litton Mark VII 10km+, NV-equipped, eye-safe laser rangefinder

derek1ee

Private
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
Hi, I have a used Litton Mark VII laser rangefinder for sale.

It's capable to range "in excess of 10 km (~11,000 yds)" with 1064nm eye-safe laser, and comes with a flip lever to bring a gen 3 green phosphor tube (same tube listed and sold on eBay) into view to use in the dark.

The tube isn't the cleanest but you're also not using this as your primary NOD, since it's the standard 10160-style tube, you can even swap in a filmless WP if that's something you want to do (like what Jay have done).

Accessories-wise, it comes with a carry bag, small tripod, one battery (more available here), and some data cables that you probably will never use.

Manual is NOT included, but I can make you a PDF copy of it and send via email.

You can learn more from this write up by Nick on TFB: https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...p-grumman-mark-vii-10km-day-night-vision-lrf/

$2750 shipped Paypal FF, GS+3%, Venmo, I can also put it on my online store for +3% if you wish to purchase via credit card directly.

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

Last edited:
Adding some day time photos showing its capability. This is your typical soggy, foggy, drizzling pacific northwest weather. Building is across a valley behind tree branches and fog at ~2830 meters (~3100 yds) away. (Because it's a military unit it only reads out in meters, not yards).

litton3.JPG
litton.png

litton4.png

Reactions: camocorvette
When I say that the tube isn't the cleanest, it's actually not that bad, no burn - just that I'd be upset if I get this tube from a brand new pvs-14 if I am to order one today.

It's hard to take photos/focus on the blem, this is a photo against white wall: here you can see two vertical "lines", there are some other small, dotted "dust" but nothing major.

litton5.png

I also have another unit w/o the intensifier tube available for $1000. You can use it as-is, or add your own IIT.

Lowered to $2000 shipped.

A 10km legit .MIL daytime LRF for $1000?

How is it still here?

The unit without NV tube is sold, the unit with NV tube still available, $2000 shipped UPS-2day (w/o the lithium battery which you can purchase separately from link above).

Last edited: