• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Living in a free Republic

diverdon

Constitutionalist, by choice
Minuteman
  • Dec 21, 2011
    WNY
    I lived most my life where the policies of govt did not significantly affect me and my thoughts on our leaders were fleeting and usually only in relation to some scandal they were personally caught up in

Since 2001 this long march to kill the Republic has been brutal.

I lived most my life where the policies of govt did not significantly affect me and my thoughts on our leaders were fleeting and usually only in relation to some scandal they were personally caught up in

Since 2001 this long march to kill the Republic has been brutal.

It's been going on a lot longer than that.

• Sad
    Reactions: pmclaine
    you like my new barricade idea?

1607795836107.jpeg

All is not lost yet. Just like all was not lost ~1 week ago, before the Tx lawsuit even existed. Hammer the shit out of your state reps/senators phone lines and emails.
    Fwiw, the Tx lawsuit could make another appearance. The court apparently told them they would hear the case if they “filed a motion of complaint” instead of “asking for leave to file a motion of complaint”.