• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Living in the world she helped create....

Maybe it was an elaborate scheme to Get a half million from her? Hold dogs for ransom.

Who's Lady Gaga? Nickleodeon cartoon?

They'll give the dog to one of their friends to claim the reward.

Reparations?

Last edited:
Reactions: wh20crazy
She is an absolutely despicable, no talent cunt
oh no shes talented...shes got an amazing set of pipes...

she just chose not to put them into use because being a tasteless cunt known for her publicity stunts is where the money is at.......and she values money over creating something of quality and actual value...

in 20-30yrs time, no one is going to remember her....and no one is going to listen to her music.....like all fads shes going to fade.

people to this day are still listening to Vivaldi...some 300 yrs later....because quality is timeless.

hmm. offering 1/2 a million for her dogs, no questions asked....

isn't that going to incentivize more of this?

Reactions: fx77 and wh20crazy
Interesting that she offered a half mil reward for the return of the dogs...but not for info leading to the arrest of the guys that shot the dog walker...seriously??
Ditto. I've looked through this entire article and no a single mention of the victim's status or any statements by LG expressing concern for him, just the dogs.

So what's to say this is not a publicity stunt to garner attention from equally morally bankrupt shallow nematodes ?

So what's to say this is not a publicity stunt to garner attention from equally morally bankrupt shallow nematodes ?
100% would not surprise me.....merc a lowly peasant worker to gain mass sympathy over your stolen dogs.....hell, they can fake hate crimes, whats stopping them from taking that to the next level??...

What do you expect from a brain dead blonde Liberal cunt?
That's why we don't bother to set the bar very high for those people.

Interesting that she offered a half mil reward for the return of the dogs...but not for info leading to the arrest of the guys that shot the dog walker...seriously??
That guy was just a minion, and he failed by letting her dogs get taken. Proves her concern for him by this very action(reward), the same esteem she and the other elites hold for most of us.

I think it was clearly a dog napping for profit deal unless the hood boyz want them for fighting or training fighting dogs to kill.

Face it, most dog walkers are commies anyways.

Reactions: Davo308
That's because the whore has no heart for a human being.more compassion for the dog than the guy who died while caring for it.typical liberal mentality.

Reactions: Davo308
Lot of dogs are stolen for fodder for kill dogs. Also for medical experimentation. Both very sad cases.

Lot of dogs are stolen for fodder for kill dogs. Also for medical experimentation. Both very sad cases.
I hear ransoming celebrity dogs is a thing. They actually seek them out.

Here's the link from the LA Times about this story. No mention of concern for the victim mentioned, only that he is in an undisclosed hospital, condition unknown.

"If we can save just one dog's life, it's worth it. Dog walkers, not so much."

Lady Gaga offers reward after dog walker shot, dogs stolen - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

Did you notice the reporter's dog on her when he referred to her as the "shallow" singer? Yes, it's the title to one of her songs, but an interesting take on her as a person too.

I would hope that even the most Liberal leaning person can see how much she believes in the value of a human being's life.

As a society we are Diminished when someone/people like her come out offering a huge reward for stollen dogs and fails first to reach out to family of the guy who cared for the animals,instead she should of offered the 500K for information leading to the arrest of the murdering thieves and then offer a reward for the dogs.

She pays others to walk her animals because she's worked so hard to make the streets the way they are its not safe for her to do it herself.
I had a dog walker/sitter for my dog. After his last kennel experience that was it - she sat for him too. And having a walker helped me work late once a week. I know...doggie door. Also known as theft door when you have a big door. Any door a big dog can go through could easily have a small human go through...even a "smart doggie door."