• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Liz Cheney Asks Democrats to Vote for Her in Wyoming Republican Primary

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) has sent direct mailers to Wyoming Democrats, requesting they change parties to be eligible to vote in the August Republican primary.

The mailer has direct instructions on how Democrat Wyoming voters can change their party affiliation to cast a vote for Cheney, who is down 28 points to Trump-endorsed Harriet Hageman. The mailer also displays Cheney’s campaign web address for Democrat voters to learn more specifics.

“DO I HAVE TO BE REGISTERED AS A REPUBLICAN TO VOTE FOR LIZ IN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY?” the website link reads. “HOW DO I CHANGE MY PARTY AFFILIATION TO REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN SO I CAN VOTE FOR LIZ?” another says.
Joseph Barbuto, the chairman of the Wyoming Democrat Party, was among the constituents who received Cheney’s direct mail piece. Speaking with the New York Times, he said Cheney’s plot of winning reelection by Democrat votes is likely to fail.

“Even if every Democrat in the state switched over,” he stated, “I don’t think it’d be enough to help her.”

Wyoming has about four times more registered Republican voters than Democrats. According to the Wyoming secretary of state’s office, Republicans increased voter registration over Democrats by 1,689 between the months of January and June. Democrat and unaffiliated voter registrations sunk by 1,303.

Looks like NOBODY wants this traitorous bitch!

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 10.06.01 AM.png

Took a trip across the state and back last weekend. Saw hundreds upon hundreds of Hageman signs and a lonely three Cheney, all around Lander. Cheney is blowing up the airwaves with her “stands up to bullies” ads, what with all that out of state money she has. I need to drop some to Hageman.

And my completely unscientific estimate is every dem in the state could vote for Cheney and she still won’t get past the primary. She is fucking despised here, right along with her piece of shit father.

And yes, it’s windy here, always. You can bet on gusts over 60mph at least one day if not the more normally three to five days a week, no exaggeration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laseredge
Come on, you're all going about this wrong. All you Republicans should have gone vote in the Democrat primary and voted for Liz Cheney as a write-in. Then, for the actual election vote Republican. Some states dictate you can only vote in one primary, they don't say which one.

Cheney just voted with the dems for red flag oppression, she’s sure pulling for every lefty vote in Wyoming she can get. Will still fall far short for her.

A leopard always shows their spots, and a commie always votes to control the citizens.

Wyoming isn't full I've been there.
I read this and it got me to thinking. So I stepped outside, looked around and lo and behold there was a neighbor. About 1/2 mile away shooing the horses away from his fence. So yeah, we're full. Like one of my great grandfathers once said, famously, "I need some elbow room" and he went and moved from Kentucky to Missouri. True story.

There was a story last night about Democratic donors giving large amounts of dollars to Republican candidates to run against the Republicans they were afraid of.