• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s LMAO... these guys are hilarious... Militia

Re: LMAO... these guys are hilarious... Militia

Wtf..... What was that bs? I liked the no reason, fat man jump at the end.

Ahhh, Michigan militia lol

I think that is a 30 Cal. not a Mk 19.
They make a semi auto of it an the Browning M2.

I guess their idea of PT was that little skip over the pile of dog crap at the end of the video.

Hey guys, did you see that Pimped out Miny 14, WOW i need to sell my TRG42 to get one! Anyone wanna trade?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18ssp2md</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I liked the no reason, fat man jump at the end. </div></div>

ROFL.

You guys are obviously out of the loop and didn't get the latest intel...these are the airsoft zombie hunters and they've got their hands full...wake up and join...they'll infect your town next!!

Let me get this straight. We are all right wing gun nuts and none of us real men will ever give up our guns. So when you see Americans - young , old , women , and men who are actually spending time, energy, and money to prepare for what is only 1 'crisis' away, all we can do is post LMAO ! I would suggest all you highly skilled, dangerous boys should be volunteering to help these like minded folks or just admit when the time comes you will just roll over and lick your master's hand. I guess I should have said something cute, like the rest of you but I expect crap like the above posts from leftist hippies not gun owners.

david

Redneck, I didnt see anyone prepping for a crisis. What I did see, was a bunch of dipshits who failed the ASVAB and/or the PT playing "Army" on the weekend. Gimme a break. Dropping those rejects into a combat zone would be the epitome of a monkey fucking a football.

Oh, and Wil, you owe 5.5 minutes of my life that I wasted watchinig that video.
laugh.gif

nah man... you did it voluntarily....lol

...and I believe the phrase is an 'epileptic retarded monkey fukin' a football'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: al redneck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me get this straight. We are all right wing gun nuts and none of us real men will ever give up our guns. So when you see Americans - young , old , women , and men who are actually spending time, energy, and money to prepare for what is only 1 'crisis' away, all we can do is post LMAO ! I would suggest all you highly skilled, dangerous boys should be volunteering to help these like minded folks or just admit when the time comes you will just roll over and lick your master's hand. I guess I should have said something cute, like the rest of you but I expect crap like the above posts from leftist hippies not gun owners.

david </div></div>

7332419e.gif

Pretty surprised at the amount of hardware actually.

Figured it would just be a bunch of fat kids with SKS's.

So much for OPSEC eh?
laugh.gif

ETA: I thought fuckin Koernke was in jail or some shit like that?

Good for a laugh at least....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: al redneck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me get this straight. We are all right wing gun nuts and none of us real men will ever give up our guns. So when you see Americans - young , old , women , and men who are actually spending time, energy, and money to prepare for what is only 1 'crisis' away, all we can do is post LMAO ! I would suggest all you highly skilled, dangerous boys should be volunteering to help these like minded folks or just admit when the time comes you will just roll over and lick your master's hand. I guess I should have said something cute, like the rest of you but I expect crap like the above posts from leftist hippies not gun owners.

david </div></div>

+1 Not everybody interested in shooting is a water-walker.

david </div></div>

If making fun of those whackjobs makes me a leftist hippie I say "pass the Hookah, please..."

You guys ever been to the UP, If your not from around there you won't feel very welcome. These people have a parinoia of strangers. Out of state plates parked any where out of town end up with flat tires.

So Obamanation moves forward, where do you think the last place that an obamanite would want to go to scout out for gun confiscation.

You guys laugh at probably the only organized last stand of saving the second amendment. Do there tactics suck, may-be, the last place I'd be if it come to this would be in a 60 year old armored vehicle.

You want to keep laughing, Our well trained well equiped military has been fighting a bunch of rag heads for the last 7 years, and they have pot bellies too. Laugh at that.

I know what most of you will do when they knock on your suburbia USA front door. America has a history of confiscating firearms, and a history of people handing them over.

Jim, Jim, Jim...I was born in Detroit, grew up on my relatives' farms around Monroe, went to civil war re-enactments all over the US with a cannon hitched to the back of the family station wagon, spent tons of time in the UP, my favorite uncle has the world war II military vehicle museum in Dundee and I have been a gun collector and shooter my whole life and these morons playing army on youtube don't represent me or anything I stand for...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim See</div><div class="ubbcode-body">probably the only organized last stand of saving the second amendment.

You want to keep laughing, Our well trained well equiped military has been fighting a bunch of rag heads for the last 7 years, and they have pot bellies too. Laugh at that.
</div></div>

If that goatfuck is what you call "organized," then your definition of organized needs work. Yes, I do laugh at the "last stand" that could be overtaken with a hungover JROTC.

Our well trained well equiped military has been fighting with both hands tied behind its fucking back for 7 years. That's no laughing matter.

Well it very well looks like a goat fuck, but what the hell are we gonna do if the goons knock on our doors. call the niegbor and say "The obama black army is at the door and wants my guns...Can you come Help?"

These people belive in what this country was founded on if they play army on the weekend, God bless their patriotic soles.

The irony is that for what they are preparing for they negate it by posting their faces, equipment, location, and capabilities on the interweb for the government, U.N., aliens, or who ever else to see.

That makes them just posers.

that is definitely a Mk19 in one of the clips. Wonder where they got their hands on one of those.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim See</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what the hell are we gonna do if the goons knock on our doors.</div></div>

In a true SHTF scenario, these dipshits will be neutralized quickly and effectively. Thats the problem with having a high profile.

They wont be goons. They'll be in the same uniforms that many of the guys on this site have worn or are wearing. That is a sad truth to all of this.

I honestly dont know what I would do. Run and hide my shit? Resist? Get drunk and rail the neighbor's dog (again)? Open fire? While I do believe that I will see a gun-roundup within my lifetime, I have no idea what I will do on that day. I pray to God I never have to make that choice. I pray that you never have to either.

Are so macho as to tell me that, today, you have made the decision to look square into the face of an 18 year old kid wearing the same uniform you did, and squeeze off a round?

As for the "O**** black army" comment, c'mon man, you actually hurt your argument with that stuff. Youre better than that.

(And, if they're all black, kiss your guns, hubcaps and fat white girls goodbye.
laugh.gif
)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just wanna know where they got the Mk 19 </div></div>

From what I have seen on TV the Brady Bunch says you can buy them at any Wal-Mart or even at one of those evil gun show places. Hell hit the yard sales this weekend, they must be every where.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

As for the "O**** black army" comment, c'mon man, you actually hurt your argument with that stuff. Youre better than that.

(And, if they're all black, kiss your guns, hubcaps and fat white girls goodbye.
laugh.gif
) </div></div>

Gees, I didn't mean race......
I don't expect any of our regular military to knock on our doors, They took an oath to uphold the constitution. Shit there most likly in agreement with our thoughts on this subject.

It's the talked about "domestic force" that someone would like to create for "disaster situations" that will be kickin' in the doors.

Although I think some gaurd members may have had a hand in the Big Easy confiscations. correct me if I'm wrong.

david </div></div>

Amen, brother.

Rick

These guys are scary. these are the kind of guys that some dipshit DA would send a bunch of officers to their death on over them haveing a few guns.

they do have alot of hardware though. kind of makes u wonder where the funds are comming from.

but get it straight these guys showing shit like this doesn't help the second amendment it hurts it. this kind of shit gets e-mailed all over washington showing how "THE RIGHT WING" is gearing up and needs to be stopped. this is the shit that sets off gun bans, not stops them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't expect any of our regular military to knock on our doors, They took an oath to uphold the constitution. Shit there most likly in agreement with our thoughts on this subject.</div></div>

I wouldn't count on it. While many are on the right track, many more either a) are not or b) just plain wouldn't know any better.

A significant number of senior enlisted and officers that I've known I would classify as anti-gun, some very strongly. I've also met plenty of junior enlisted that I firmly believe would go along with whatever they were told to do and would have no idea they were even breaking any oaths, and would probably just consider it a continuation of what they did on deployment.

Was I the only one that noticed the guy wearing the mosquite head net at 1:10?

LOL, and the guy pointing the M2 at the vehicle in front of him at 2:28? LOL, poor lead vehicle.

Just an observation:
if you were part of a "militia" group that believes it will save the average joe from the oppressive goverment, why would you post a training video of yourself on the internet for the oppressive govt to see?

If the black helicopters do come, the first group of resistance like these guys will be wiped out within the first week.

Its the guys who smile and shake hands with the oppressive govt during the day, then under cover of darkness, kill them at night, who will be effective.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: microsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was I the only one that noticed the guy wearing the mosquite head net at 1:10?

LOL, and the guy pointing the M2 at the vehicle in front of him at 2:28? LOL, poor lead vehicle. </div></div>
Is that what that was? It looked like some type of tupperware or something.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just an observation:
if you were part of a "militia" group that believes it will save the average joe from the oppressive goverment, why would you post a training video of yourself on the internet for the oppressive govt to see?

If the black helicopters do come, the first group of resistance like these guys will be wiped out within the first week.

Its the guys who smile and shake hands with the oppressive govt during the day, then under cover of darkness, kill them at night, who will be effective.

</div></div>
Maybe, but at least they'll give the rest of us a chance to go to ground, and set up the aiming stakes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mumbles</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't expect any of our regular military to knock on our doors, They took an oath to uphold the constitution. Shit there most likly in agreement with our thoughts on this subject.</div></div>

I wouldn't count on it. While many are on the right track, many more either a) are not or b) just plain wouldn't know any better.

A significant number of senior enlisted and officers that I've known I would classify as anti-gun, some very strongly. I've also met plenty of junior enlisted that I firmly believe would go along with whatever they were told to do and would have no idea they were even breaking any oaths, and would probably just consider it a continuation of what they did on deployment. </div></div>

Exactly, All there needs to be is homeland defense ribbon or award and fewer will think about it.
My thoughts are if these guys were prior serv. in combat trained units (I have doubts) they would remember how willing to obey orders.

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon".
Napoleon Bonaparte

I think this is the first thread I've read where I truly have no idea which of you fuckers are being sarcastic and which are serious.

What I think is sad is this.

I bet you these people have good hearts and are trying to do the right thing in there mind.

I also think they need some real help.

I do know this. Give me my old Platoon 2nd PLT Cco 1/325 A.I.R. and just the company support, 60mm mortars, Dco 50.cal, MK-19, TOW HMMWV and such. We would stomp a mud hole in there ass in less than 24 hours man to man.

Its a shame to see people that want to do the right thing, but have no clue how to do it.

John

I actually did not see much that you could draw from in terms of formulating an opinion about their actual individual abilities. Mostly guys riding around in vehicles or standing around. In all likelihood, they are probably chewed up pretty bad, but who knows, maybe they spend their drill time pounding out FM7-8 for 3 days at a crack. As for the half track, well who wouldn't want one? Obviously, the whole get together and play army is a bit overboard, but what the heck, whatever floats your boat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cardog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">"These guys are scary."</span></div></div>
Seriously?

I'd expect it to be scary to a liberal, hoplophobe like Barney Fwank or Chuckie Shumer, but not to anyone here.

These guys are attempting to advertise their <span style="font-style: italic">militia unit.</span> Now they may not be pretty and they may not be a group of death-dealing, ultra-grunts right out of Hollywood central casting, but they are doing something completely legal, Constitutional and historic, too. Pretty sure they're doing it on their own dime, too.

Perhaps you've fallen for the scare tactics of the lib media?

<span style="font-weight: bold">"MILITIA!"</span>
Hah! Scared you and Nancy Piglosi, too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cardog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">"...these are the kind of guys that some dipshit DA would send a bunch of officers to their death on over them haveing a few guns."</span></div></div>
And that would be the fault of...??? <span style="font-size: 8pt">(the dipshit DA, maybe?}</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cardog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">"...they do have alot of hardware though. kind of makes u wonder where the funds are comming from."</span></div></div>
The Obama admin would agree with you. Sounds like a comment I head Phil Donahue make back in 80's. You know who else would be scared by that video? Oprah.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cardog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">"...but get it straight these guys showing shit like this doesn't help the second amendment it hurts it."</span></div></div>
First off, did you see some type of illegal activity? "Keep and Bear Arms, but <span style="font-style: italic">"only if you do it in secret where no one might be offended?"</span>
YOUR "2nd Amendment" seems to be a little different than mine... When I think "2nd Amendment," I don't envision a grandfatherly former astronaut, wearing a fluffy sweater, holding a Perazzi trap gun and petting his golden Labrador as the real picture of what the RKBA stands for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cardog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">"...this kind of shit gets e-mailed all over washington showing how "THE RIGHT WING" is gearing up and needs to be stopped."</span></div></div>
You're wringing your hands over what a bunch of loony leftist, bottom-dwelling politicians might do? Mustn't ruffle the feathers of those who seek to disarm the peasants, eh?

We already <span style="font-weight: bold">know</span> their game plan. It involves you. An <span style="font-style: italic">unarmed</span> you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cardog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">"...this is the shit that sets off gun bans, not stops them."</span></div></div>
"Play nice" with the gun-hating Neo-Marxists and they'll be nice to YOU?

<span style="font-weight: bold">GMAFB!</span>

gaunbun.jpg

That has to be the lamest militia video ever. I much prefer the videos where they were shooting things at least. And one can never forget the ultimate devastion inflicted by the ghillie-wearing knife-thrower. That would scare a liberal or 2. They would live in fear everytime they were in a restaurant that some crazed citizen would chuck a steak knife into their neck. Looks like they are going to have to ban knives next to keep us safe from ourselves....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That has to be the lamest militia video ever. I much prefer the videos where they were shooting things at least. And one can never forget the ultimate devastion inflicted by the ghillie-wearing knife-thrower. That would scare a liberal or 2. They would live in fear everytime they were in a restaurant that some crazed citizen would chuck a steak knife into their neck. Looks like they are going to have to ban knives next to keep us safe from ourselves.... </div></div>

Well they are doing just that in Britain. They even had "chefs" on PSAs discussing how that large-bladed kitchen knives aren't necessary to use to cook with.