• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMAO

Gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun...

• Haha
Reactions: 101st
Gotta admit I was expecting Deputy mag dump there to do a reload and keep going….
I counted 16 rounds and looks like he pulled at least twice after the mag was empty.. I wonder if he hit the idiot?

So no one else is going to address the immediate malfunction the perp had when he drew his gun. I mean, for fucks sake, you had all damned day to make sure your gun would function before walking into the police station to do some shooting. But, you didn’t. WTF man. This is like an episode of “crooks are stupid...”

The only thing that could have possibly made him more effective was shooting out of the backseat car window holding his gat sidways.

48DCC8E7-9E30-4C7F-875E-8D48D596AF6D_4_5005_c.jpeg

So no one else is going to address the immediate malfunction the perp had when he drew his gun. I mean, for fucks sake, you had all damned day to make sure your gun would function before walking into the police station to do some shooting. But, you didn’t. WTF man. This is like an episode of “crooks are stupid...”
ITs bigMahi. Israeli carry only. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: XLR308
I know right i was thinking something similar.
Thats what he gets for not packing a High Point 😉

watching that i am guessing about 5ft spread at 25ft.