• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMFAO NY Gov.

kcbird

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2009
TX
Telling people they aren't listening to God. These are the last people that need to give spiritual advice.

Telling people they aren't listening to God. These are the last people that need to give spiritual advice.

This is not funny, this should be downright scary and sobering.

You are now seeing the pretense being dropped and the Covid religion being openly pushed as religion that you must believe in or else you will be a heretic.

They are even taking over the Churches (many of whom long ago went astray) to preach their lies and evil, in the name of the very one they hate the most.

The pastor who let that servant of satan rail such blasphemy from the church pulpit should be thrown out immediately.

But that won't happen instead the pastor like all the false religious type will make a deal with evil for power, wealth, fame, protection.

This is going to be a full on religious war shortly and those are often the most brutal and savage.

You obviously haven’t spent much time in NY

By god you, and many, think of the Jesus or allah or whatever.

In NY most have taken the state as their lord and savior. So the gov would be god, NYC mayor would be Jesus, and all the experts would be the wise men etc.

How the state is regarded and operated, plus their distain of OTHER religions, big gov is replacing big religion.

however those who mindlessly follow big gov, or big religion, and equally as stupid and dangerous

They will use any means necessary to push their goals. I have said for years that if they have to swear to God on a bible it is pointless.
Case in point the presidential inauguration.

1632839020415.png

Reactions: 10ring'r
LIBERALS:
Supports and aid violent criminals.

Supports the moral decay of society.

Supports pedophilia.

Supports the sexualization of children.

Supports sexual and moral degeneracy.

Praises the destruction of the traditional family.

ALSO LIBERALS:
"If you don't do as we say, you are not listening to God"...

NEW MEME MATERIAL.

LIBERALS:
Supports and aid violent criminals.

Supports the moral decay of society.

Supports pedophilia.

Supports the sexualization of children.

Supports sexual and moral degeneracy.

Praises the destruction of the traditional family.

ALSO LIBERALS:
"If you don't do as we say, you are not listening to God"...

NEW MEME MATERIAL.

Yeah...the right does the same thing, just different silly topics.

Far left hates the 2A
Far right hates the 4A
Both hate the 1A when it’s used against them.

Both can’t stay in their own damn lane and want government to use violence to enforce their will on their neighbor.

Now make a meme pointing out the fucking hypocrisy of both and at the statists expense, and you’ll have me attention 😂

That's a retardedly bold claim. She looks like she puts a lot of effort into flossing though. Her grill has more nooks and crannies than an english muffin and every one of them is spotlessly clean.

Color me impressed.
Beat me to it, I was going to ask what those teeth implants cost?

1632849261924.png

The party that worships at the altar of Roe v. Wade listens to God? The mental illness with the Communists is strong.

Don't put down to mental illness, that which is coldly calculated evil.
They know exactly what they are doing.
Exactly going back to the Feudal system.

Get the Church in on it, so the Church tells them that the decrees from the King and Nobles are what they must obey because that's what God wants. (God Demands you obey your brutal overlords).

Remember these are people that have no conscience or remorse and there is no evil they will not do.
They will have no problem invoking the name of God to try to sway those who are not strong in the faith (a large amount of those that call themselves believers) into going along and doing what they are told to do.

I'd suggest a read of "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" is a really good idea if you want to get an idea of how the system works.
You can get the book for free from a large number of places, or get the audiobook for free from LibreVox

Get the Church in on it, so the Church tells them that the decrees from the King and Nobles are what they must obey because that's what God wants. (God Demands you obey your brutal overlords).

Remember these are people that have no conscience or remorse and there is no evil they will not do.
They will have no problem invoking the name of God to try to sway those who are not strong in the faith (a large amount of those that call themselves believers) into going along and doing what they are told to do.

I'd suggest a read of "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" is a really good idea if you want to get an idea of how the system works.
You can get the book for free from a large number of places, or get the audiobook for free from LibreVox
I agree that some are downright evil but if you read over posts from the "average" democrat supporters many are mentally ill. Look at their dichotomy on never taking a Trump vaccine but a Biden shot is the greatest thing ever. That is just one example among many. I think the politicians are "evil" while their supporters are mentally deficient.

Followed by Matthew 7: 21-23.

I feel bad for them, but they are unrepentant and asking for it.
Some may not understand what I'm going to say.... "Even Jesus could not save all of them".... We are at the Y in the road with friends, family, coworkers, politicians, etc.... Each of us must be diligent about getting our own house in order.

You want to make a Hillary voting Leftist cringe like something out of a horror movie, mention God and Christianity.
The evil fucker won't let you finish your sentence without writhing and howling.

Reactions: JR_77
Be wary of the devil you don't know. Many were all in for the downfall of Cuomo. He was the devil you know. This one has been in the wings waiting to unleash hell and the Pravda has her back. Deception is their tool and they are well versed.

There are just too many people who need to die! That’s all!

Damn, your on spot on tonight!

"Remember these are people that have no conscience or remorse and there is no evil they will not do."

Rafal knew. He should have been a member here.

• Quote by Rafał Gan-Ganowicz: “ [When asked how it felt to take human life] "I wouldn't know, I've only killed communists.”

Reactions: TACC and Yasherka
1632874952535.png

whore
verb
whored; whoring
Definition of whore (Entry 2 of 2)
intransitive verb
1: to have unlawful sexual intercourse as or with a prostitute
2: to pursue a faithless, unworthy, or idolatrous desire
3: piece of shit political cunt who doesn't care what YOU want, just what she wants.
4: dingbat bitch who's actually dumb enough to use a pulpit to push a fake vaccine that no one can refuse with a religious exemption to said fake vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: srtsam and Maggot