• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMS Mini Mill+ lots of extras

chavezz556

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2012
Panhandle of Idaho
Just seeing if anyone would have interest in this item and not sure where to post it for sale.. if I'm OOL just let me know I'll move it or delete it...

I no longer have the space to make knives and I'm selling off most of my stuff and this is one of the last items..

It's a little machine shop 3660 table top mill. You can make it a CNC for around $800... anyway I have a bunch on carbide end mills, taps, rotory table, keyless chuck,t clamps, Kurt style vise,

It is variable speed and has very little run out for the size and price.. so if you want a precision drill press and posibly do some milling this might work for you...

https://littlemachineshop.com/products/product_view.php?ProductID=3990

Would prefer not to ship this, it weighs 170# so I would need to send it as freight, but if the offer made sense I would consider it.

I live in north Idaho so I would be willing to meet someone halfway if you were close enough to drive.

Here is a pic of it I took while moving. I'll try to make a full list of everything you would get and take some more pics

Ask-$1200

Attachments

• AB131578-F76D-4B06-A5FB-EF83E088062A.jpeg
    AB131578-F76D-4B06-A5FB-EF83E088062A.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 59