• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ***SOLD*** LMT 6.5 Creedmoore FDE

CeeTee556

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2020
Complete Rifle (no mags or bipod): $2,500 ***SOLD***
Complete Upper Receiver (includes BCG & CH): $1,900
***Mags and Bipod Sold***

LMT MWS 6.5 Creedmore rifle with 20” Stainless Steel barrel and the following upgrades:

Geiselle SD-E Super Dynamic Enhanced trigger

Geiselle Super Charging Handle

Atlas Bipod (BT-65 CAL) Professionally finished by LA Cerakote and reassembled by Atlas

6 x Magpul 20rd Magazines, FDE Cerakote to match rifle

LMT DMR stock, FDE Cerakote to match rifle

Dead Air KeyMo Flash Hider

Radian Talon Ambidextrous Safety

The upper receiver is factory FDE by LMT and the lower was professionally cerakoted to match by LA Cerakote. The mating surfaces of the upper and lower around the takedown pins were left anodized to ensure a very tight fit between the upper and lower for maximum precision.

Only three range trips with a total of 160rd fired. I am by no means an expert at long range but was reliably hitting steel at 900 yards with Hornandy 147g ELDM. My wife who has only been shooting 5 times in her life was nailing steel at 700 yards (her first time shooting past 200).

Rifle alone $2,500 shipped and insured. Complete upper $1,900 (includes BCG & CH). Discrete Venmo or Paypal. Sorry no trades at this time.

First to post "I'll take it" and immediately follow up with a DM gets it. I have recent feedback here, I'm a 20+ year member on ARFCOM "Christian556" and also have feedback on Calguns "Christian556".

If you have any questions, want to chat on the phone, need additional pics (hostage pics, etc...) just shoot me a DM. Thanks for looking!!

chLNT0tl.jpg

C7XXQ1Pl.jpg

I8OOH2zl.jpg

33dMFSel.jpg

v3NbieGl.jpg

gHn9LPOl.jpg

n0yBYVil.jpg

eQcKrIhl.jpg

p3dVOWLl.jpg

5MJdEvol.jpg

Last edited:
Bump and price drop, let's get this amazing rifle to a new home!!

Ok last bump before I disassemble this and and take all new pics to part it out lol