• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT BCG

Wazzuxc5654

Private
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2021
Washington
I have a LMT .308 BCG looking to build a Mega/Zev. .308 with a criterion barrel is the BCG compatible? Built plenty of AR15’s first time trying for a .308/AR10

I'd sell it, by an aero bdg and use the left over money for a barrel I know, prices on these are ridiculous

I’d keep the bcg and / or give Criterion a call and see what they recommend.

I used an LMT MWS BCG with a Mega upper and Criterion barrel. Headapaced perfect and worked great. That dual ejector bolt tosses brass like nobody's business.

I used an LMT MWS BCG with a Mega upper and Criterion barrel. Headapaced perfect and worked great. That dual ejector bolt tosses brass like nobody's business.
I use the LMT BCG from an MWS in an MWS. It headspaces.

1643767232486.jpeg

Reactions: Bazooka
I use an LMT bcg in my gun because it’s one of the few full auto bcgs and well….my gun is full auto.

Unless your gun is Armalite, any DPMS bcg will work. Double check the headspace and shoot it.