• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT BOLT

SCSCHNUR

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2020
I HAVE A LH STAG ARM AR15 BUT I AM INTERESTED IN MAKING IT A 224 VALKYRIE I KNOW THAT STAG ARMS HAS LH BOLT CARRIER FOR 224/6.8 BUT WOULD LIKE TO USE LMT BOLT FOR THE 224.6.8 . WILL THIS WORK IN LH CARRIER. LIKE MY 5.56 LH CARRIER?

I'm pretty sure you can't use a regular right hand" bolt in a left hand upper. The cam pin hole is slightly tapered, or the hole sizes are different to prevent the pin from sling down too far I think. You can't just flip it over. Hopefully someone else with more knowledge can assist you. Maybe just call LMT and ask them if it will work.

YEAH I GOT EMAIL SAYING THE SAME FROM LMT I JUST GET SO FRUSTRATED WITH COMPANIES NOT GIVING LH FOLKS AN EVEN FIELD OF PLAY. I HAVE SHOT MOST OF MY ENTIRE LIFE WITH RH RILES AND SHOT GUNS. THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY DIFFERENCE IN BARREL MATCH UP TO LH BOLT CARRIERS IS THERE? I CAN GET A STAG ARMS LH BOLT CARRIER GROUP JUST NOT A GOOD FOR SURE AS LMT OR KAC.

I so tired of all the PC police that just have to complain ABOUT everything. Don't read it if it bothers you so much or get you self a Pacifier. There is nothing to me when some person forgets to turn off caps. Some folks just can't leave things be without complaining. I am really sorry you get offended so easily but that's life beside I love tits. Besides I am 69 years old and only girls took typing back when I went to school.

Last edited:
Reactions: Earnhardt
I so tired of all the PC police that just have to complain ABOUT everything. Don't read it if it bothers you so much or get you self a Pacifier. There is nothing to me when some person forgets to turn off caps. Some folks just can't leave things be without complaining. I am really sorry you get offended so easily but that's life beside I love tits. Besides I am 69 years old and only girls took typing back when I went to school.

Lol. Just turn your cap locks off and people will actually read your post, if that is your desired result